Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What if Cagalli as a boy... - Minitokyo

What if Cagalli as a boy...

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

XD haha,...some crazy thought burst to my mind at this moment ^_^'
I think Cagalli is also suitable to be a boy...in that series hehehe,...
Well, if this thread similar with some of the thread in MT,...well....ok just leave it.

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

she'd probably be a feminime BOY, i feel she's just a tomboy because she wants to be androgynous, and confuse people @_@

forget the reason that she's somewhat of a soldier and doesn't seem to like dresses, otherwise, i think she'd make a nice boy, but it's funnier that she's a girl ^_^

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

I like her as a girl but she could pass off as a boy... Since she and Kira are twins, she kinda looks like a blonde Kira.

But I really prefer her as a girl. I'm quite similar to her since I don't usually wear dresses, only when needed.

nejika

nejika

...she looks cute if she is a boy, but then i prefer her to be a girl anyway. :)

Signature

is there any difference.........=)

cagalli88

cagalli88

~Trapped~

NAH, Cagalli may act like a boy but there is NO WAY she resembles a boy NOR suitable to be a boy!

who just slagged cagalli!? *chases after them with a stick* she does look like a blonde kira, if her hair was a little shorter.
if she were a boy, god forbid, she might have been caught in a love triangle with kira & lacus O_O just like off a cheesy soap, a girl getting to pick between twin brothers...
no, as a female, cagalli was able to console kira on the deck outside the archangel in SEED like a mother (XD), she wasn't stabbed to death by athrun (and ending up with him) and put that creepy yuna roma jerk in his place right by the pearly gates ^_^

I think she could pass off as a boy, since in the first episode of gundam seed she was already disguised as one. But if she was a boy and allowed Orb to stray and attack Zaft, I don't think she would last very long as the ruler of Orb.

nejika

nejika

Quote by reitokaiI think she could pass off as a boy, since in the first episode of gundam seed she was already disguised as one. But if she was a boy and allowed Orb to stray and attack Zaft, I don't think she would last very long as the ruler of Orb.

So, it's going to be another stories ne... XD but, it's doesn't mean she would take off her duty as the ruler of Orb. Maybe,...Chiaki Morosawa and Mitsuo Fukuda
really got bz if it turns like that hehe.... XD

Signature

no way cagalli couldbe a guy... at least i dont think so... im a girl and honestly i dont liek wearing dresses >.> so i really dont see the problem in being a tomboy @.@

nejika

nejika

Quote by andou-mahorono way cagalli couldbe a guy... at least i dont think so... im a girl and honestly i dont liek wearing dresses >.> so i really dont see the problem in being a tomboy @.@

yeah,...but....i just say 'if'... ;) i would like to know others view 'if' it really happens XD . geee thx for posting on my thread :D

Signature

If Cagalli was a guy... well, first of all there goes the Cagalli-X-Athrun pairing... unless...

Um, she'd probably be just another Kira, but blonde, different eyes, and a bit more forceful. Yup that's it. They'd still be pissed/ crying over who know what, questioning why people fight, recklessly fighting anyone and everyone... etc.

@}>- "When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing in myself."
|| Gundam Haven || Doujinshi Support Club || Deviants || Final Fantasy X/-2 || FLIP ||

If Cagalli is a boy...

Cagalli is Cagalli. is she is a boy, she just Cagalli that we have known through Gundam SEED.

I think gender dont change her personality ^^

But if she is a boy, Athrun will be lonely ^^
So i prefer Cagalli is a girl. I like her very much (my fav character in Gundam SEED (and Destiny))

Mutou

Mutou

Memento Mori

The only thing I want is a female Cagalli, not a boy. I personally like the AsuCaga pairing, and if they change her into a boy, I'm going to send spam to them until they change her back.

AsuCaga Forever.
--
Shin Megami Tensei - Persona 3 - New Fandom

Better as a girl. A tomboyish girl makes the story moreinteresting. Besides, if she was a guy, then she wouldnt be paired with Athrun.

You could confuse her with a boy but she's better off as a girl who just likes to dress like a boy. I really like her personality as a "tomboy".

i DON'T CARE if he'she is a boy/gal! i juz love her! CAGALLI! I LOVE U!

I'm incomplete,
I'm a hybrid,
I'm the demi-god,
I'm ONIGAMI!

Cagalli is perfect as she is... even though she was a little slow to come to her senses. Destiny Cagalli is fun.

nejika

nejika

LOL...it's fun if Cagalli as a boy XD . Btw, she's Cagalli not he's Cagalli...hehehe jk

Signature

Um... if she was a guy, Athrun would turn gay? ^^; That way, the pair would still be AxC :nya:

Hehe... she'd still be lovable as a guy right? :) But... it would be better if she remains female. She's better off as one. :)

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

If cagalli was a boy, it would be THE END OF THE WORLD! haha jk but it would definetly be a little akward. the athrun x cagalli relationship wouldn't exist if this were the case unless athrun was a girl or he turned gay, but I wont come to dat. Hey, they brings up an interesting thing to talk about too. What if athrun WAS A GIRL?!?!

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

i would just like cagalli to stay as she is...!

Signature Image

Lariel

Lariel

[ Fallen From Grace ]

a boy? well, thats kinda weird. If u say Cagalli was a boy, then I think Kira is a girl cause he crys like one too! Muahaha! Ok, back to the subject. There is no wan on earth she was a guy. I mean, c'mon, u saw her in that green gown rite? She looks so pretty there! How can she be a guy?

Signature
One day, when the time comes, I want to sleep among the flowers.

I think the story gonna be diffrnt. Athrun probably gonna kill her (or him).
man this is stupid

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.