Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Change of Password - Minitokyo

Change of Password

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Do MT have this system? I feel that someone had stolen my password to log into my account... I felt that the free download quota did not increase after a few days as it did usually.. So, I hope that there is such a system that we change the password if we found out someone had used our password... Thanks a lot... :)

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Hum first of all, i think this thread should be moved to the MT part of the forum, here
http://forum.minitokyo.net/3/minitokyo/

And to answer your question, i believe there is such a feature here, though i can't seem to find it right now... i'll search for it, but first i'll report this thread so it is moved to the right part of the forum (then you'll get more answers in case i don't find anything :) )

Kori

Kori

Eternally Frozen in Time

You can change your password by going to your Control Panel, then Personal Options. On your left, below the Logout button, you'll find the Change Password button. However, it seems to be leading to a dead-end because whenever I click on it, I get to a page where it says Not found. A bug perhaps?

Signature Image

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Quote by KoriA bug perhaps?

yes indeed it seems so :

Quote by devildude my bad, there appears to be a bug, no one is allowed to change passwords for now.
lets just hope Sheqel will settle this.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by Anjhurin

Quote by KoriA bug perhaps?

yes indeed it seems so :

Quote by devildude my bad, there appears to be a bug, no one is allowed to change passwords for now.
lets just hope Sheqel will settle this.

As I stated in the other thread about this it is not a bug within MT it is an internal server error on the part of the server that hosts MT. For whatever reason none of the e-mails for change password requests can be sent out. So please just have patience hopefully this problem will be resolved soon.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.