Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Dead or Alive Ultimate? - Minitokyo

Dead or Alive Ultimate?

page 1 of 1 19 total items

i recently found out that the release date has been changed to 9/30/04! ^-^ cant wait!.....oh yea kasumi rules!

4 what system? :hmpf:

Xbox of course!!! ^_^'

oh i can't wait!!!!! This game is going to be the best!! I think the official box cover (go to ebgames.com) looks sweet too! Oh i can't wait!

Picard

Picard

The Wanderer

Dang, I've no Xbox.
I loved DOA games... Oh well!

Death of the old, birth of the new. It's a never-ending cycle.

Nightshade

Nightshade

Shadow Eagle

yes this game is for xbox,err..is this game full online or can played offline ?

Signature

The game is both online and offline so you can play either. I think last I heard was that even the included DOA1 port could be played online, but I'm unsure of my memory there. At very least the improved DOA2 is both online/offline.

I´am waiting for this game since I saw the first Screenshots. I think it will be Great :)

Nightshade

Nightshade

Shadow Eagle

Oow that really good news,so I can play my Ayane offline hehe

Signature

hm... I still can't understand why Itagaki included Hitomi as a selectable chara. IMO, she's nuthin' more than an Ein with b00bs (and Ein is way cooler :P).

Oh, well... I'll have to wait for this game :)

BZZZZZZZZZZT.

From what I understand, Hitomi is unlockable, just as Ein was in doa3. I mean, everyone probably wanted all Hitomi, Christie, and Brad Wong ported back... since Hitomi is so close to Ein's style it's minimal effort? I won't complain at least.

cloud-strife

Girl Hunter

yes... i can wait...
i see the video... and is so cool..

I gonna hunt all the sexy girls.

Bloodlust

Bloodlust

to kyosuka i should say that HItomi is really cool, you dont like her thats your prob, this game will of course be playable offline, but am I the only one who find really strange that they added swimsuit as selectable suit, i mean this is kinda stupid to see to girls in swimsuit in a forest fighting ninjitsu stylel yeah wierd but so was doa xbv. crap

Signature

Fulgore

Fulgore

...insert title [here]...

I'm definitely gonna check this one out. We've got 2 Xbox's here in the dorm room and I love DOA. Hooray!

Signature

Nightshade

Nightshade

Shadow Eagle

Hehehe yeah you right bloodlust,it's so annoying girls in bikini fight each other in forest or snowy land (hey snow season is cold they fight with bikini haha)

Btw are Lisa will be available as fighter in DOA Ultimate ?

Signature

OMG A tales OF phantasia icon!!!!!!!!!!! thats SO awesome XD XD XD
I want to play DOA extreme Volley Ball

Lisa won't be in DOAU as far as I know. I think she's supposed to be in doa4.

Quote by PicardDang, I've no Xbox.I loved DOA games... Oh well!

*sniffle sniffle*
maybe I'll get an Xbox in the future

ilaughead

ilaughead

I love the Dead Or Alive games, and I'm sure this one will be no exception. I've even preordered it off of Tecmo so I could get a figure!

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.