Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do I stay or do I go? - Minitokyo

Do I stay or do I go?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

nekogirl333

nekogirl333

Konatic

Here's the deal:

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

>.< i totally understand ur feeling honey i was n that situation long time ago >_< *sighs* but well even thou we became lovers it didnt work between us ~_~ i guess friends cant deal the love situation -_-
well i dunt mean to talk like this :sweat: gomen nasai **
but i guess ur true love is still out there and belive me u'll feel smthing else when u see him or think ov him ;)
:\ i know u'll do whats n ur mind but well i wish u da best and u dunt know maybe he is ur true love OX
wish u da best honey bye bye *waves* XP

This is what some might call a leap of faith. Nobody can really tell you what to do, it's a personal decision that will affect the immediate future, and perhaps beyond that. If you truly believe that you can make it work, if you have faith in the relationship and where it could go, by all means go for it. But if the doubt is so overwhelming that it will keep you bogged down, weighing heavy on your conscious, then let him go. This is one of those moments when the opinions of others could hurt you more than help you, so you have to make the decision that YOU think is best. Best of luck, either way.

But does one even truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate...and thus defy the tyrannous stars.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

I know a married couple that work together, and people say that how the hell can you stand it?

Well, simply put, the husband replies, "How can we stand not being away from each other? We are the best of friends and love each other very much."

I don't know if that makes sense, but the point is that even a couple can be friends, best friends, or anything as long as the feelings are there. This stuff just doesn't go *poof* and done!

Women (not girls) have an intuition that goes beyond mens, so what does your heart tell you? For men, it takes some time to be aware of their emotions.

-repeat-

Well I agree with saberzero. In this moment oppinions of others could hurt.
But well, I know a couple that leaped from a long term friendship an I can assure that is one of the better couples I ever met!
Answering to: if people will accept you both, sure, as friend of that couple I only wished the best for both and none got really suprised as far I know.
But I know that is taking a huge risk, only is up to you to decide if go or stay, but don't let keeping away from telling what you feel, you can let pass a little time ... but love doesn't wait forever.

I wish you the best of luck.

Signature
-+| Signature by me |+-

Feenixdeathdeal

Feenixdeathdeal

"Demonic Typhoon"

Well if you kiss and hug/hold each other or him hold you and yet he has the nerve to say he's unsure and indecisive about you...then he's either playing with you or perhaps he's trying to fill a void or space he needs security in...but it seems like as of right now, he's doing this selfishly without really thinking about the outcome or how you feel. Only about himself and something he may be lacking.

I would suggest not hugging and kissing anymore and see if he responds to that. Say you can't do that anymore knowing that he feels he doesn't have interest in you or isn't sure. See if he comes around or...you "could" put your foot down and tell him and go into detail that you like him and for what reasons and such and maybe he'll come around and notice you are being serious about the matter. I guess im saying "show him you mean it" some guys are dense about feelings and emotions as well...i used to be and kinda am sometimes... *looks away*

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

Do you think that maybe he's not ready to be committed to a relationship?
He wants to hug you, kiss you, be with you but he doesn't want to have a committed relationship.

You could set a deadline. LOL! Set a deadline for yourself on how long you're willing to wait for this guy to come around. If he missed the deadline... Let go.

If this guy is that indecisive then give him some time to think about.
Ask him what he sees in you, just a friend or more than that.
You can't do more than that you've done now.
For a girl you are already quite progressive. If he can't make a decision then you should go.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.