Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which browser are you using to view MT IE6or even7beta...? - Minitokyo

Which browser are you using to view MT IE6or even7beta...?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

I like firefox ^o^. It's safer as all the virus's were targetted for IE and the tabs are convienient :). Plus it's got a cute mascot (the fox), better than that blue "E" for internet ^^

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

A short wile ago (this week in fact) I upgraded to IE7 beta2. Gets some getting used to, but overall I'm impressed. In the same update I also downloaded Windows Media Player 11 - sweet skin!

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

ko1

Firefox because the extensions and add-ons are just so damn neat.

"I want it all and all at once" - Marquis de Sade

using firefox, or AOL explorer, or SBC, i dont know

i love IE but i'm using firefox right now until IE7 will be out, i'd probably switch back.

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

i use firefox. imo, it's much safer than IE and the tabs are convenient though it's a bit of a RAM hog for a browser...

Signature

Firefox. Period.

AeroConfident

AeroConfident

S.O.S Brigade

well.. i use firefox. never used IE since then.

I've been Haruhified..... and u?

I'm pretty sure somebody would have already said this, but anyone using IE6 change now, even if it means downgrading to IE5. IE6 is one of the least stable pieces of softare in the Windows world, CERT agrees and stresses that nobody use IE6 due to the number of weaknesses it has.

Quote by TSPhoenixCERT agrees and stresses that nobody use IE6 due to the number of weaknesses it has.

If you're refering to the security study I'm thinking of, then they recommend you use ANYTHING else, as long as you're not using Internet Explorer. That was good for a chuckle.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.