Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Official Minitokyo Control Panel Icon Contest Extended - Minitokyo

Official Minitokyo Control Panel Icon Contest Extended

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

^ I've asked, and I'm told since shinsengumi is no longer a mod, he's now not in charge of this contest, and that the contest was put on hold due to certain unforseen circumstances.

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

The MT staff is pleased to (finally) announce the winner of the MT control panel icon contest. Congratulations to Tama-Neko!

We truly apologize for the wait- there were compatibility issues with Internet Explorer that had to be worked out before results could be announced, since some of our visitors do still use that browser. However, on the plus side, she can begin work immediately now.

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Ah that's a good news indeed ^_^'. Well i can't wait for Tama to finish her work, i'm rooting for you ;)

lacusxxclyne

lacusxxclyne

~JUst SmilE & Ill BE FinE~

oh can like see a sample of what Tama-Neko send to win.. hehe just curious =D

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

Congrats for Tama-neko!
I'm completly curious about the design!

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.