Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favourite Voice Actor? - Minitokyo

Favourite Voice Actor?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

I was just watching an episode of Konjiki no Gash Bell, and I suddenly noticed that one of the new characters had a familiar voice. So I checked up, and found that he was the same voice actor that did Yzak from GSD. I also found that he did lots of other anime that I've seen, and now I like to follow the anime that he's been in ^_^ So yeah, now Tomokazu Seki is my favourite voice actor ^_^

So I was wondering if anyone else had a favourite voice actor as well.

And sorry if this is a repeat thread, I really searched this time...

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

I used to be fairly convinced that it was Kikuko Inoue, I mean how many great roles has she done. But now I absolutely have to go with Rie Tanaka. She shows such great versatility with the roles she plays. From the cute and innocent Chii of Chobits, to the serious and sweet Lacus of Gundam SeeD and the most recent I heard her in the brooding and evil sound of Suigintou of Rozen Maiden. Her voice is phoenominal in her voice acting work and music.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

NANA MIZUKI, the voice of Aria in Sister Princess. :)

It's the first character I heard of her voice.
It really cute and match the character.
Then, I start to hear her song.
It was surprised, she sings very well!
Before I thought most Voice actor don't sing quite well, especially those new voice actors.

When I start hearing her songs, I watch some of her programs.
She was originally wanted to be a JPop singers, she was in the same idol shcool with Tsuyoshi Domoto (one of the Kinki Kids members). By some reason, she become a voice actor.

Ryoutarou Okiayu who plays for the role : byakuya in bleach , yuu in marmalade boy.. tezuka in PoT xD!

Well that should be obvious I love Richard Cox the voice actor that does InuYasha...my InuYasha. I also like Vic Mignogna he does Ed's voice from FMA and last but not least I like Matt Hill who does the voice of Kira from Gundam Seed and Bankotsu from InuYasha...my InuYasha...okay.

NEXT!

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

i like noto mamiko and koyasu takehito

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

~ Hyuu Hyuu ~ ^^

I really like the voice of Iwao Junko from CCS! ^^

Signature Image
~*~*~ Check out my userpage layout made by the awesome aqiaqua ^^
Thank u k1ru for the pretty siggy and avi! :) You rock! :D ~*~*~
Somewhere there's someone, who dreams about your smile, and finds in your presence, that life is worth while, so when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you...

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

Well I really don't know their real names but they are : Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist and Hinamori Momo from Bleach ! As male and female Voices ! :)

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

hmmmmm...I'm going to go with Sugiyama Noriaki who does the voice of Ishida from Bleach as well as Sasuke form Naruto :D

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
-Leonardo da Vinci

Benitora

Benitora

A Star And A Stray Dog

I don't know his name, but I loved the japanese voice of Inuyasha's father in the 3rd movie.
i also like the jap. voice for Aya Natsume in Tenjo Tenge.
Edward Elric was prety cool too.

Signature

Noto Mamiko,

yup very distinguish voice is so easy too spot. a very sweet and claming tone in almost anime i saw this year. check her voice at Jigoku Shojou [Enma Ai], Ichigo 100% [Toujo Aya] and many others.

Ayako Kawasumi

Ever since i watched Gatekeepers 6yrs ago, i loved her voice. Throughout the years i can tell that her voice acting has improved. A lot more variety so to speak in her acting, from the voice of Saber in fate/stay night to Matsuri in Ichigo Mashimaro.

Noto Mamiko, im starting to like.

Kappei Tamaguchi! His voice is so sexy and he really knows how to switch characters. He can do whiny little brats like Ranma and then go to serious husky voices like Inuyasha. Best voice actor EVER. hands down.

I really like the voice actor of Sagara Suske from Full Metal Panic, the manga just isnt as interesting without his voice acting XD

Signature
"People who still use 800*600 should be shot"

The best, surely not. Seiya seiyuu is very good. So bad it was changed for the meikai hen, what a shame !

Ferio

The Flame Alchemist

MAAYA SAKAMOTO

Seiyuu os Hitomi Kanzaki of The vision of escaflowne and one of the best j-pop singers that i ever hear. Everyone will understand wath I am talking about if hear his album "Shounen Alive" or one of her songs in Escaflowne

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

Quote by kulthuzardI really like the voice actor of Sagara Suske from Full Metal Panic, the manga just isnt as interesting without his voice acting XD

Hey, Sagara was also done by Tomokazu Seki ^_^

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

I think I have a few of them...Scott McNeil, Michael Drummond, Kirby Morrow, David Kaye...yes they're all gundam but I just love the work that they did...great stuff

I'm sure there's a couple more, but I can't think of them at the moment ^_^
Later

failsafe

failsafe

Suteki!

Megumi Hayashibara and Ruby Marlow (or whatever alias she calls herself at the moment. :) )

Clarryn

???????

I really love Tanaka Rie the voice of Lacus Clyne in GSD. Wao! her singing voice is awesome as well as her speech!

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

Akira Ishida - Athrun Zala, Gaara, Cho Hakkai

Houko Kuwashima - Fllay Allster, Nataru Badgiruel, Stellar Loussier, Sango

Noriaki Sugiyama - Uchiha Sasuke, Uryuu Ishida

Those three stand out for me. ^^ But I really love a lot of the japanese VA. ^^ And there are some pretty decent ones over here in the USA.

Signature Image

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

well i dunno the name but yeah..
honda tohru- fruits basket
kurosaki ichigo - bleach
Yunna - maburaho
Rin}
Yukari} Nadescio
Noriaki Sugiyama - Uchiha Sasuke, Uryuu Ishida

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

Vic Mignogna as Edward Elric. He's quite good. Wendy Lee as Faye Valentine. She's really good. I think she did better than the Japanese voice actress.

"I'm not lonely. Cuz I'm always alone".

I love Takehito Koyasu's voice. Somehow in the animes I watch he's always the voice of some character. I love his deep voice. Very sexy.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.