Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favourite Voice Actor? - Minitokyo

Favourite Voice Actor?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Good question...

At the end of the day my favorite VA is most likely Kikuko Inoue (best known for her role as Belldandy in Ah! My Goddess), followed closely by Yokoyama Chisa (best known for her role as Shinguji Sakura in Sakura Taisen).

Like a lot of things, this one is tough as there are many that deserve mentioned in the same breath.

i like Yui Horie. she was the voice actress for Naru in Love Hina and Mayura in Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok. she's in a lot of other anime's too.

It´s gotta be Tanaka Rie who brings our dear Lacus-sama to life, they couldn´t get a better seiyuu for her

cagalli88

cagalli88

~Trapped~

Sakurai Takahiro!

Ooooo, he has the most sexy voice i have ever heard.....just hearing it its enuff to make me fall and go weak on my knees. Even my fav Ishida Akira falls in 2nd place....Sakuraaaai! I love it when he did CLOUD from FF7AC!

Ishida Akira! He's such a great voice actor, displaying such a variety of emotion you sometimes can't even tell it's him!

Duo/Sanzo/Iruka's voice actor's great too, as well as Sasuke's :D

My favorite voice actress is Horie Yui.

Shunsuke KAZAMA
Noriaki Sugiyama
Kappei Yamaguchi
Kazuya NAKAI

mamoru miyano! ouran high school host club tamaki and death note light! he even sings good....

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I would say my faovirtes are Rie tanaka and strand for both doing lacus's voice which I love.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Female - Horie Yui (MOE.. XD)
Male - Hoshi Soichiro (Kira Gundum Seed etc.)

i am a huge fan of Megumi Hayashibara shes done Lime (saber marionette), Rei Ayanami (Evangelion) Aunt Haruka (Love Hina) and Lina Inverse (Slayers series) but not only that she has sung alot of the theme song to many anime titles so i believe shes not one of the best...she IS the best

I like Maaya Sakamoto's voice for Hauhi in Ouran and Kanzaki Hitomi from Visions of Escaflowne

Shotaru Mourikubo esp. in Naruto's Shikamaru

"Mendokuse na...."

Couldnt have picked a better seiyuu =D

And hey! He's a singer/rapper too!

Romi Paku! she has the most awesome voice in the world! she can do a feminine voice and a manly one. sooo kawaii! lol, she's the voice for hitsugaya from bleach, Nana(rocker) from NANA, Edward from Full Metal Alchemist, Temari from Naruto, Ueki from Law of Ueki...there's more but you now you know her voice. you have to admit, she's pretty coolio. b^_^d

dnandre

dnandre

it's ... nothing

hehe, you bet!
Tomokazu Seki is the best seiyuu
his voice is unique, he can voice in variety of characters from serious Sagara Sousuke(FMP) to funny guy, Jun Kitagawa(Kanon).
also i like the voice actor of Tomokazu Sugita (Tsuchimi Rin-shuffle, Yuichi Aizawa-Kanon2006) too

Signature

My favourite voice actress is Yui Horie, Yukari Tamura & Kugimiya Rie.

duwah

duwah

I must say Hiroki Takahashi, the voice actor of School Rumble's Harima Kenji! For me, his voice is perfect for Harima's character and is so energetic!

[url =http://japaneselover.minitokyo.net/]#JapaneseLover# [/url]
FinalFantasyFans

Tomokazu Sugita by far for me. The guy is a genius. Second though is Tomakazu Seki. But just looking at the post above me, I'm reminded that Hiroki Takahashi deserves a lot of praise for his Harima voice and (I was really surprised when I found out it was him too) Kikumaru Eiji in Prince of Tennis.

tomoko kawakami (soi fon, ai mori, rosette christopher, fuyuki hinata)
paku romi (toushiro, ren tao, temari)
satsuki yukino (yoruichi, chidori)
mamiko noto (ai enma)
kappei yamaguchi (no info needed!)
souichiro hoshi (kzauki fuuchoin)

My favourite.
Takehito Koyasu & Kuwashima Houko

Romi paku: Nana osaki, Temari in Naruto, Captain Toshiro in Bleach and Edward in Full metal alchemist

Miyano mamoru I guess :D

Sugiyama Noriaki the voice of Ishida as well as Sasuke
Vic Mignogna is cool as Edward Elric
but if just go for the perfect voice for a character I'll say Sagara done by Tomokazu Seki

I don't really know but I think I like Yui Makino best.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.