Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you believe in Love at first sight? - Minitokyo

Do you believe in Love at first sight?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 84 total items

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

Personally I dunno ^_^' ! I believe in some sircumstances things like that can happen!
I saw the movie "The quiet American" and i thought it's ain't impossible to happen !
Do you have any kind of expirience like that?
What is your opinion?

onestepclosertonumb

onestepclosertonumb

-Beneath the Elysion-

Why not ? Although i've never loved but i believe . Ah if you don't think the feeling of my sama is love -_- . However , if it doesn't exist , the meaning of "love" will be very bored .

Signature Image

love at first Sight ?

I don't believe in LOVE at first sight...
I believe in attraction at first sight... But love ? No way

whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried slamming a revolving door....

Afthartos

Afthartos

The Forbidden One

Well yeah you never know when it's going to hit man...Do u? ;)

Two souls....
Signature
One Destiny...

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

I don't believe in Love at First Sight. I believe in infatuation which can lead to love, but it cannot be love from the very beginning.

Quote: love at first Sight ?

I don't believe in LOVE at first sight...
I believe in attraction at first sight... But love ? No way

I'd have to beleive something similar... My bf and I had this kind of thing. There was some strange force that just attracted us. You can't really love someone unless you know who they are, so it's said best. :nya:

between onestepclosertonumb's and ami-chama's posts. i have nothing else to add. i couldn't agree with them more.

diana86

diana86

|||TwinSoul|||

i dont think i believe in LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT anymore.....it sounds so cliche, actually....you cant actually love a person at first sight...attraction it is,probably,but not love......

Signature
In that special place between the earth and sky...

FroZeNaKoS

FroZeNaKoS

Thanks tooNmakeR for this Avatar

Well you never know!
Basicly i don't believe ether but maybe attraction yes!

I have also BANKAI...
Signature
Bamboo King, Zabimaru...

Well it might happen but i havent ever fell in love with someone at first site.
I usually dont like the people i like at first XP
But haha attraction at first sight seems possible.

\(^o^)/

oh yes hehe cos it's happened to me ^_^

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

How can we know if we're experiencing love or not? Aren't we all young? Doesn't love take a really long to form. How can we experience love at first sight, let alone love itself?

Masani

Masani

yes before i started dating my boyfriend in March last year i fell in love with him when he first moved here in Iowa around October of last year. and i was already daring someone else! i really do believe in love at first sight.

If I act like I care...take my temperature, please.

pinaylily

pinaylily

All that's left of yesterday

I don't think that I do. I have never fallen in love before and every guy that I crush on, I was just a little infatuated when I first saw them, but not in love. But who knows, maybe one day it may happen.

forgotenfeather

forgotenfeather

Dont forget the forgoten feather

Yes all the time.I do.
I mean ill try to say something five tiimes and by the time I finally get a chance to sayanything I forget,Or i will tell them what im thinking and 2 days later they will forget.

Signature Image

KingTobo

Scribbleh

I don't beleive you could really know you're in love with someone the first time you see them, infatuation is possible of course. I guess I think it is possible to sometimes have a sense you are going to be with someone forever the first time you meet someone (aka, actually have a meaningful conversation), but not as soon as you see them.

Kelena

Kelena

Pulchritudinous Solitudinarian

Of course I believe in 'love at first sight'... Wait, that was a typo. I actually only believe there is 'lust at first sight'. There's no way you can love a person when you don't even know them.

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

I don't believe in love at first sight.
It is incomprehensible for someone like me.

LadyyLuna

LadyyLuna

A crazy mind, is a healthy mind.

I believe in infatuation at first sight. Anyone can be attracted to someone without knowing them, but to love them takes more than the animal desire to jump them.

Love, Ani ^_^'

hell yeah...i'm in love with this guy on the bus when i first saw him..i saw this guy a lot of time...after 2 years past by, he moved to the boarding school and didnt ride the bus anymore..poor me..tisk tisk~

nope. have to experience it to believe it. =)

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Only if there is a bright light involved, a club, and a cave.

-repeat-

tsukasa888

tsukasa888

Ryuu Tsukasa

a year ago i would say i dont believe
now i do believe

Signature
I know I'm weak, that's why I want to be strong!
visit www.robertsetiadi.net and my art gallery at deviantART

j0n0

j0n0

Increadibly Cute

I believe in lust at first sight, lol. But love, for that, you need to know the person.
Unless two lovers were getting to know each other without actually seeing each other,
then there is no such thing as love at first sight.

An eye for an eye brings justice, but it is compassion that changes a man.

Another point of view doesn't necessarily make yours more or less right.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 84 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.