Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you answer the phone ? - Minitokyo

How do you answer the phone ?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

rituel

rituel

kLepToMAniaX Designs

Pick up the phone, put the mouthpiece to my mouth, and the earpiece to my ear? XD a simple hello will suffice.

"sup"

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

We can protect each other

Good mood: Hello, may I know who's talking?

Bad mood: Hi...

Please join various~ANME~fanfics group...^^,

i answer my phone call with "hello" typical.

if phone call that i've expected i would say "yes" or i call the name of whoever that called me

okayillgonow

okayillgonow

Never tolerate oppression...

I say Hello? at a boring tone

''From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need.'' (Karl Marx)

Danworth

Danworth

.:Talk slowly, think quickly:.

it all depends on whos on the other side of the line

bill collector ~~~ Hola , No no hablo inglish? *bill collector talks in spanish* O crap you know spanish *hang up*. lol this has happened a few times :).

Friend of the family ~~~ Ello can I help you?

friend of mine ~~~ whats up?

and sometimes for the hell of it I'll answer with something like ~~~ you dialed the sex hotline how can I please you lol that always gets kicks some will hang up right away others with actually play along lol. Weird I know @_@ lol.

Signature
Thanks to Sumomo- for the wonderful Sig and Spystreak for the wonderful avy
"Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction."

well it depends on who calls me... if its da pplz i dont lyk then i pretend to b da fone machine! if its da advertisment company well i don even bother pickin up da fone~XD well if its da pplz that i lyk then i call their name excitedly [it if its amy on da line id go "HEIIZ AMY!"] so yeh i agree wif Danworth that it all depends on whos on da other side of the line!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.