Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 search option - Minitokyo

search option

page 1 of 1 3 total items

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

What happened to the search option that MT used to have? I'm asking because it's been very hard to find specific series titles via browsing, and it gets frustrating after a while. Some series are listed by their Japanese title, and most times I only know the English title. If someone could tell me what happened to the search option, I'd be most grateful.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

I didn't get that either...where can you search for members?

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

To search for members just go to the members page and type in whoever your looking for or atleast part of their username.

As for the search button well it's not big anymore and it's located on the left side of the page. Unfortunately the search to my knowledge is limited to threads and posts. I think not sure on that really haven't used it all that much

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.