Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The ending of Bleach - Minitokyo

The ending of Bleach

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Afthartos

Afthartos

The Forbidden One

Well that's something that everyone is waiting :DAlthough is very early we all have some ideas of how it's going to end i'm sure...But the the thing How would U like it to end...For example i believe that an ending with Someone's death would be perfect..(Ichigo specifically)What do u thing?

Two souls....
Signature
One Destiny...

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

o_0 I am not thinking about the end yet ! I want more and more Bleach more battles more expirience more romance ! Well if it was gonna end I would liked an drama end! Like this-->
Ichigo will have to fight a Menos Grandes combined with Shinigami which that monster will have kidnapped Yoruichi! During the fight Ichigo will be nervous and only think of Yoruichi, at one time the Monster will show him Yoruichi and tell him " Show me your true power Ichigo or else . . ." and at that time the Monster will cut Yoruichi's neck! Ichigo is gonna get mad. ! The fight is gonna be a big one and at the very end Ichigo will lose and die! The Monster will say " I had to enjoy such a battles for years ! Boy I will remember you for ever !" End after that .... THE END ! :) Well to tell the truth i don't wanna Yoruichi to die but i really love drama-tragik ends ! XP

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

Why would you want Ichigo to die? Hidoy-desu! (please excuse the poor attempt at japanese ^_^)

There's obviously gonna be a HUGE epic battle between Ichigo and some Monster of pure evil. I'm split between a cheesy happy ending and a tragic-hero's death. On the one hand seeing Ichigo and his "crew" win and live happily ever after would be an enjoyable ending. On the other hand Ichigo dying to save someone would be a dramatic ending although a little depressing, but I'm sure it'll be glossed over with the characters saying things like "he's gone onto a better place blah blah".

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

in the end Aizen never dies, Ichigo got injured but won the battle. He stands on a mountain, carrying Chad's corpse and Orihime lost her arms. Rukia is half as dead but with her bankai on, and so is Ikkaku, at the end, Aizen smile and a laugh *hahahahah* floats from behind "It is not over yet, boy....I will be back"

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

erm.... ur kidding rite? chad's corpse...? orihime no arms?

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

i dunno...but i wish it would end out of my expectation but in a good way...

those r all kinda messed up... what is it with you all an tragedy.do you get kicks from the wounds ichigo and the gang get in their fights? your supposed to be rooting for them to win not lose lol. anyways if i had to think of an ending to this anime i think this is gonn happen...

Ichigo fights a big scary monster who kicks his but and takes him prisoner or something like that. then Rukia tirelessly trains to regain her power as a shinigami and she masters bankai just as fast as ichigo did... then she goes after the monster and **kiills** it and gets ichigo back. in the meantime all the guys run up at the last minute making the late entrance for the last scene were the monster comes back to life stronger than ever and tehy all combine their most powerfull attacks to put it to death. then thats the end. a nice happy and eventfull ending that leaves u feeling good lol

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.