Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bleach romance scene - Minitokyo

Bleach romance scene

Tagged under Bleach

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Afthartos

Afthartos

The Forbidden One

I've been seeing many posts about Ichigo and Rukia or other couples in Bleach...Well it's nice to assume that couples are going to be formed but...Are we going to see at least one kiss or what?I mean ok it's An Fighting/Action Anime and kisses occure mostly in romances but...wouldn't be nice to see at least one kiss...I would really like to see Ichigo making up with Yoroichi and having a kiss scene...What do u say? ;)

Two souls....
Signature
One Destiny...

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

Yeahhhhhhhh! Ichigo and Yoruichi ! Kiss kiss kiss love and S*X ! Well Yoruichi is the best hot girl in the Bleach and she shown interest on Ichigo . . . I mean she shown her naked body to him. At least she should kiss him or something! She had the guts to get naked, doesn't she have for a kiss? Well . . . :)
If something like that will happen I will make a <<TAMA>> ! ;)

ShinNoNoir

ShinNoNoir

Pirate

Well of course the idea runs in my mind about ichigo_rukia (or yoruichi_soi XD ), but i'm not sure i'd wanna see it, to simply drop hints here and there is often more fun just because it makes you imagination run. Anyway I didn't get into Bleach for a love story, even if it could make a nice little side dish.. Luckily, there's plenty of talented and dedicated people writing fanfics to take care of our fandoms so <_< err >_> yeah.. i'll stop now ^_^'

Some people wish to get what they deserve, while others fear the same.

Signature

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

lol! i don't think ichigo will somehow have a kiss with yoruichi.. he's too shy...

anyway yoruichi probably can show her body to anyone since she's a neko~

it's also difficult to imagine ichigo & rukia kissing...

i tink the most likely to kiss person would be orihime.. but dunno who she'll kiss though..

as u said this an action anime... so i doubt any kisses might appear..

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

umm why is everyone so set on ichigo and yoruichi...she's already "with" someone and its pretty much the only solid couple your going to find in bleach and that'd be with an awesome guy in sandals and a hat. (for reasons why: see reasons she left soul society) don't worry, ya'll will most likely get your couples...eventually, but be ready for a looooong wait cause I doubt the series will push that foward anytime soon.

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

I agree with elomar. Yoruichi is meant to be with Urahara.

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

oooopppppsssss WHAT? no way there is a romantic scene in bleach? man this i have got o see

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

For some reason I really want to see Inoune's wishes fullfilled and for her to be with Ichigo :D

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

Well... I usually prefer a bickering couple like Ichigo and Rukia.

kiss scene...... u mean the one like naruto kissing sasuke (imagine two MALE characters in bleach kiss....)? Ugh...... that's disgusting.....

I'm incomplete,
I'm a hybrid,
I'm the demi-god,
I'm ONIGAMI!

I would like to see ichigo kiss rukia ^^

Quote by Strawberry011I would like to see ichigo kiss rukia ^^

yeah same here
i cant imagine orihime with ichigo and i dont want to see ichigo with her lol
and yeah yoruichi should be with urahara

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

well we will see after those f*cking fillers end
I think Ichigo and Rukia will be a couple, to bad for inoue though

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

But hey, isn't rukia MUCH older than ichigo? O__o and rukia lives in soul society and if she want to stay at earth with ichigo, she maybe miss her home and "brother"....

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

Rukia and Ichigo would probably only get married in soul society -.- For a shounen anime, i doubt there's gonna be romance scenes.

I am not going to think that far... But, hey, we can hope right?

You wouldn't betray me, right?

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

Yeah... But I hope there are at least a little romantic moments between the characters.

since bleach is mainly an action/adventure kind of series, I don't think Kubo Tite is ever really come right out and state the couples. I suppose it's too much to wish for a kiss or some small token of affection, but it sure gives us a lot to speculate over, right? ;)

Yoru/Soi are as close as it gets to a romance scene, if you've seen that Shinigami's Cup in the 68-69 one-hour special. Not to mention the whole of episode 57. I mean, come on, a full moon with Sakura petals? OMG YoruSoi's so cannon. <3

I agree that Yoruichi and Uruhara should be together. They are such a great couple! ^^ A perfect match I would say. While Ichigo and Rukia should be together. However, I don't think that it will happen so soon though coz it is an action anime.

Ichigo also seems so unlikely to do something romantic. Saving Rukia is really nice and sweet but consider the circumstances and reasons I don't think it can be called romantic.

I dunno.... I think Ichigo should be with Rukia. But maybe in the end, they'll kiss. I hope so!

Music is in your eyes.
Music is in your soul.
Music is surrounding, everywhere you see.
Music is a reflection of who we wish to be.

Hmm...I really wanted to see Byakuya showing more affection towards Hisana other than just holding her hand while being a foot away from her!

But that's off topic so I'll say I wanted to see a kissing scene between Ichigo and Rukia. There's no need to be a groping, full of lust type of kiss but a small, gentle peck on the lips will be great.

ok its got to be:

Yoruichi and Uruhara
Ichigo and Rukia
Ishida and Inoue

PooterDooter24

Shinku-sama

*Toxic Waist*

i want to see Ichi/Rukia kissing and Ishida/Orihime kissing^.^ i think that the show's been leaning towards those two main couples for some time now. but that's just my opinion^.^

In case of emergency, break glass. Scream. Bleed to death.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.