Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ichigo or Hollow? - Minitokyo

Ichigo or Hollow?

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Afthartos

Afthartos

The Forbidden One

I believe that everyone admits that Ichigo Hollow Form just OWNS!The fact is that he is far more greater than Ichigo...Wouldn't be great to see him more often in battles taking over Ichigo place.?I don't really like the idea of making his appearance only in Life ore death situations...Do u? ;)

Two souls....
Signature
One Destiny...

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

That's true now that you mentioned! I would like to see more often the Hollow form ! I really enjoy how he screams its screams of joy! ! ! It really enjoys to slash the flesh of his opponent but Ichigo is a bit coward ! I want them to show them 50-50% ! I like both of them, a little bit more the Hollow form !

SkyKing8

SkyKing8

No One Can Ever Replace You

Just wondering, have you read the manga comics of late? If not I won't say anything until it is shown in the anime. Anyway Ichigo seems to hold back his in his attacks whereas his alter ego is more vicious and enjoys the thrill of slashing his opponents. Perhaps Ichigo is more concerned about protecting others and doesn't want to kill shingami whereas the hollow doesnt have any boundaries to restrict him from doing his attacks and therefore he goes into battle without a care in the world and just enjoys the fight.

There's meaning in everything that happens in the unseen future,
So stay as you are for now, I know there'll come a time when you realize it.
You and me, two are spoken.
Someday we'll understand each other. Signature Image

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.