Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Eureka 7: What are the Coralians? *possible Spoilers* - Minitokyo

Eureka 7: What are the Coralians? *possible Spoilers*

Tagged under Eureka 7

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

Hey everyone,

I was just watching the latest ep of Eureka 7 (ep 29) and apparently a really important part of the plot was just revealed... unfortunately I have absolutely no idea what they are talking about...

*****SPOILER*******

Please could someone explain to me what the Coralians are and why the fact that Eureka is a Coralian in human form is such an important part of the story?

Also please stick strictly to the anime. I don't want any manga spoilers.

Cheers

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Haven't read the manga, and if you are getting your subs from Nanashi like I am...you know as much as I do...or should. That big "sphere" cloud apparently was a living being, and I believe that was a coralian. Renton's father Adrock, was apparently trying to prove they were living beings, and if I read correctly too the "Scab Coral" is also living? Anemone is the same as Eureka, I think that is obvious just by the similarities between the 2 of them. So, Eureka is working towards saving the other coralians, while I'm assuming Anemone has no idea what is really going on and just acts as a spoiled brat.

What do you think of the opening sequence?! I freaking love it...could it be any better I dont think so. I think it really shows how Renton feels for Eureka now. I also like how Eureka has developed into a more human like person (more emotions and whot not).

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

Yeah I'm watching the Nanashi fansubs. I love the intro song and sequence. The Nirvash is drawn a little weird towards the end (very cartoony and not really what it looks like in the anime). I'm really glad that Renton and Eureka have kind of confessed their feelings towards each other. I can't stand it when an anime show leaves the confession till the end of the series or have an open ending for the relationship between the main characters.

The way Renton tries to protect Eureka is very sweet. Holland annoys me a little coz he kept picking on Renton (poor kid T_T).

Seeing as this is a 50 ep anime, I'm sure a lot more background info will be revealed.

Cheers fluke for the info

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

fluke

fluke

Heya Kidder...just wanted to get with ya, I have my Eureka 7 group up now...actually...for a couple of weeks...dont have much going on with it...maybe I'll work on it some more tomorrow. If you like go ahead and join it's at http://gekkostate.minitokyo.net Seeya later!

The manga is not the same as the anime... And it's based on the anime so the anime should be considered as the "true story".

**SPOILER**

Anyways, from what I can gather, the Coralians are the sentient (i.e. Something that can feel, or experience some form of emotion.) form of the Scab Coral. The Scab Coral is basically just sleeping ATM and the Coralians are its messengers and its dreams. (You should have heard Holland saying something about the "awakening"). Eureka is basically just one of the Coralians in human form to communicate with humans.

What I said above might not be true until we get the subs because this is what I gather from the raw and some forum discussions.

Signature
~ What are you looking at? ~

fluke

fluke

Yeah as far as I have seen up to episode 32 you seem to be right on track chuayw2000. What are the relationship between the LFO's and the Coralians? Don't the LFO's come from the Scab Coral as well, or atleast near by them maybe that was it. Also...I'm kinda curious about Anemone...they aren't giving much information about her, where she was discovered, when she was discovered, does Eureka know her? Can't wait to find all this out. Also about the manga, you are correct it's not the same, but it is close...they are just taking some minor liberties with it looks like.

I read somewhere that the archetypes of LFOs are actually the remains of dead coralians.

And Anemone is **SPOILER** an artificial coralian I think. Her past is going to be revealed after Acperience 3..

It seems like the title of ep 50 is Acperience 5. The title just makes me feel sooo excited XD I hope they don't pull off a NGE ending for this.

Signature
~ What are you looking at? ~

i've been watching the ones on youtube. and the thing is, theres till only 21 now. but persanally, fansubs are many times incorect . . .
but wut ever. please tell me where i can watch eur7 epi > 21

To bluebell, you get anime directly from the people who fansub it through bittorrent, faster then waiting for some random person to up load a 200mb episode onto a site.

As for Coralians **Spoillers**, they were explained in 32 to be just dreams. But if you've seen the ending [I've watched the raws to the end]...

****ULTRA ENDING SPOILER SORT OF THING FOR YOU WHO ARE WATCHING ON NANASHI'S FANSUB****
Coralians are basically the dreams of the Earth itself. The world become enclosed by a "scab" which in term created coralians. It wont be for maybe 10 or so episodes, but the entire truth finally gets revealed to you when they finally enter the zone completely.
****END OF ULTRA ENDING SPOILER SORT OF THING FOR YOU WHO ARE WATCHING ON NANASHI'S FANSUB****

fluke

fluke

Interesting...can't wait to see it.

ok i just finished watching the Raw of 36 which was pritty useless since it is a ep with all "talk talk talk talk" but what little i got from it was...
MIGHT BE A SPOILER!
...was that in ep 6 when Renton is talking about his sister dateing someone and him not liking that cause she was his only familly left(besides gramps) she was realy dating Hollend and from what i could see SHE is also From the coralian(can tell from pinkish ring around the eyes) which also clears up why Hollend is so attached to Eureka
what happens to her...no idea
i hope i get more out of this with the subs
END POSSIBALE SPOILER...
as for the coralians they say that they are dreams of the world and also blank pads for the humans to right on whatever they want.
my feeling is that the the planet is trying to learn about humans for what reason......
no idea
the end

I just watched ep 33, I dunno guys but as far as I understand, Anemone and Eureka are an artificial samples of the coralian in a human form, I have no idea what's going on, many thoughts in my mind, and I'll keep them for myself 'till I know what's really going on!

ok ok, I'll share on thought, I think Anemone resemble hatred, and Eureka resembles Love, and they were send by someone, to understand the humans, and earth, as a result, they will discover that in earth, there's a conflict of hatred and love, which creates hope or whateva',
what am I trying' to say?!

Eureka, she’s blank paper, as so as Anemone, each one will be filled with love or hatred, each one will represent humans, will represent the human’s dream, but the real question comes, what’s the human’s dream? Really? @_@

never mind me @_@ lol

By the way Cartoon Network just added Eureka 7 to their Adult Swim lineup. It comes on just before Stand Alone Complex.

yea and i think they killed it i wanna cry when i watch what they did to this amazing anime on adultswim
THEY BLEEPED OUT GOD... GOD!
i hate their voices and not only renton but all of them
i say stick with the subs

Quote by ESFan13yea and i think they killed it i wanna cry when i watch what they did to this amazing anime on adultswim
THEY BLEEPED OUT GOD... GOD!
i hate their voices and not only renton but all of them
i say stick with the subs

I totally agree with you, I hate it whenever I hear that there will be a great anime showen on AS, cause the voise actor sucks, it just doesn't match with the char, they're killing the anime, sure they are

Yeah I heard the dubbing was a bit bad.. I wonder how they will handle some of the more graphic scenes...

A very interesting sentiment indeed. It might be interesting.

Yes, the dubbing suck in most places, but in some they get the right mood with the voice. (However once in a blue moon it may be.)

(sorry for the tterlylate-ness of this response.)
**Huge Spoiler if you ahven't seen very much of the series**
The Coralians, a very interesting collection sentiments indeed. Sorry, but I kinda have to use the way it was used in Norbu's explanation, and I have been told that it was slightly confusing. The Scab Coral exists as a bubble in the multiple dimensions that make up the grander scheme of everything (aka Vodarek). And, just the same as our little bubble that we call the 3rd dmiension. At the points in which the two bubbles come close to each other, (in any of the following forms: Trapar Springs, the Rays, the cloud form Coralians, and finally the Great Wall.) there is the possibility that they (being the Coralians) take manifestation in any of those forms. This being promdominately in the forms of cloud form Coralians. Which act as temporary gates to bridge over to the other "bubbles" of the grander scheme. (Specifically, the Scab Coralian.) As a means of allowing beings to become thoughts in the "dream" of the planet, before the "Limit of Life" is exceeded. These gates, allow forms in and out, as we see with the Antibody Coralians later on.
**More Spoilers if you haven't seen last ep**
Following more to the Human form Coralians, they are similar to the Architypes, which can explain why Eureka can understand the architypes feelings. And why, later on the Architype of the Nirvash typeZero is able to move on it's own and also why it is able to force open the shell of the Scab Coralian to allow Renton to get to Eureka.

But focusing more on the subject of the specific Human Form Coralians, and not the architypes themselves, the Human Form Coralians are the keys to opening the gates between the "bubbles" of the Vodarek. So that it would allow being to skip from this 3rd dimension to the 7th dimension and become part of the Scab Coral. They also serve as, quote-unquote "blank pieces of paper" that humanity can "write" on. Or leave it's mark on and when the Human form Coralian deems the time right, the human form coralian will choose a "partner" by which will act as the writer for society. This person can choose to write anything they choose to write on this piece of paper. And, in theory, this paper will deem whether or not the group is worth allowing into the Scab Coralian or not.
**End Transmission**

just watch it your gona find out and if you want youtube it subtitles

Hey guys i'm pretty new here, and love to join on to these discussions on my past time, stories encountered with these series sound like really fun, quite a number of them! Hey by any chance would anyone know where i could download that techno song, called "Get It Right By Your Hands" or something like that, i cant really recall the entire name from the previous episode, it was Ray's favorite song..... could someone send me a link to a site or something if you all know, by the way i joined as user bertrock16, thanks !

Coralians are a race of space plant like life forms. Eureka is there to get a better understanding of the humens

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.