Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fushigi Yugi- Who do you think is right for Miaka? - Minitokyo

Fushigi Yugi- Who do you think is right for Miaka?

Tagged under Fushigi Yuugi

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Which character do you think is right for Miaka in Fushigi Yugi? Hotohori, Tasuki, or Tamahome? Or someone else? :)

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

Tamahome!

He loves her (just as much as she does), he's her devoted "knight in shiny armor", and would do just about anything for her. Hotohori has those characteristics too, but it seems he loves his own beauty slightly more over anything else. Plus, to be as Hotohori's wife, Miaka would have to become an Empress. Can she take that kind of pressure?

Signature

bassdudez

Noir

Of course, who Miaka really loves is who's right for her......and I guess that would be Tamahome!

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

Of course, it's Tamahome!
He just soo charming, irresistable, and good-looking...^_^! He's just the type of guy who always comes to your rescue. He doesn't care what happens to himself; he would always do everything to save his beloved girl. Aww..that's soooo sweeeeettttt!
Tamahome is the perfect type of guy for Miaka. Their feelings for each other are really obvious.They're really make a great couple. I'm a Miaka-Tamahome-fan! I'll support them all the way! *smiles* ^_^

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

i pick tamahome tough i don't have reason =D

.......maybe the king.....wadeva his name is called is not such a bad choice too but.... tamahome is fine with me

Keiko89

Keiko

Yea i must agree with u cloudstife. tamakins is perfect for her. even tho hotohori would be good too. i like hotohori ^^

Keiko

When all You have is love....

Yaya-chan

Yaya-chan

Placebo :3

Tamahome because he's the one she loves and in my opinion that's what matters the most ^^

Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

without a shadow of a doubt, it would be Tamahome!

diana86

diana86

|||TwinSoul|||

OOOOHHH.......can't help it if i'm such a big fan of Hotohori.....
-he's good
-he's rich
-he handles hi sword expertly
-and he's totally HHHOOOOOOTTTTTT!

Signature
In that special place between the earth and sky...

I prefer Tasuki as caracter, but for Miaka, I guess the best choice is Tamahome. They are just classic. They match each other. Is the same with Usagi and Mamoro. I don't like him, but they are perfect. I guess is an anime stuff. Who know ?

lehoanganh

lehoanganh

haine sama is cute ^_^

i think the king (forgot his name >_<) is right for miaka ^_^
Miaka is so lucky that many guys love her right? but she can just chose 1 guy ....... finally Tamahome is for her........

Omg..Tamahome!i've only seen twenty episodes and i would definatly pick him..even though i do feel sorry for Hotohori i still think the perfect pair is Tamahome! I mean its like you look at them they are a perfect match together!

She should be with Tamahome, beccause they both suck. Fushigi was good DESPITE them, not because of them...

She definitely should be with Tamahome. They match perfectly well. I've watched the whole series, including the Eikoden (i think that's what you call it) and the OVAs. I have evry single copy of any kind of episode there is!

I have to admit, Tasuki looked so hot when he wanted Miyaka for himself.

fatimahj

fatimahj

Fatimah

lol, maybe a plate of her favorite snacks would be the best thing for miaka ;-)

"..so remember Me, and I shall remember you; and be grateful unto Me, and deny Me not." Al-Quran [2:152]

DancingBlades

DancingBlades

Seducing Swords

Food! LOL!

Hmm.... I think that it has to be between Tamahome, Hotohori and Tasuki. All three of them holds a love for Miaka, even though eventually the heroine always ends up with the hero. But really, if Tamahome somehow could be replaced I think Hotohori would be the next best choice. Tasuki has some love, but I think it's more of a lusty love than true love.

Oh dear... what in the heck am I rambling about. -.-''

Tamahome for sure yoh! hahhahaha.....i mean they are meant to be together too....

Zaza4

Zaza4

~.:llTsukimiya.Yukikoll:.~

Of course is Tamahome! because Miaka loves him the most. When Miaka leave the book for a while, she still miss him. And Tamahome also love Miaka too.

Well, actually at first I think Hotohori will be right for Miaka, but if Miaka choose him, she will have to leave her family and Yui. Plus Yui will definitely not allow Miaka to leave her because Miaka is Yui\'s precious best friend.

Therefore Tamahome is the best because he has nothing left in the book world but only Miaka was what he has.

sadly, everyone seems 2 think its tamahome. I on the other hand prefer hotohori cuz he's cute n rich n powerful n loves her a lot i pity himcuz he never really ebded up with her. all in all, tama is still not a bad choice

I'll say Tamahome. Since they love each other so much. Although I'm quite a fan of Hotohori. So there's this little part of me that says it should be Hotohori. He's hot! Hahaha! I do pity him because he didn't get Miaka.

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

Will anyone kill me if I say noriko
kidding
I agree to miaka being with tamahome
although hotohori would also make a good pair with her
the emperor and the maiden of suzaku :)

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

lianppoper

lianppoper

[Free Bird]

hotohori or amiboshi. if i were her, i'd pick either of them..! XD

Signature

Tamahome because Miaka loves him. There's no real room for doubt.

In terms of characters, Hotohori and Tasuki rank third and second in my favourites (behind Nuriko) and personally I love them both to death. But I don't think Miaka is a good match for either of them, despite their feelings. Hotohori needs an empress, not a ditz (yes, I do like Miaka, but that's just asking for trouble) and Tasuki - I don't know. I think he needs to learn a little bit more about girls first...

So Tamahome and Miaka belong together. I don't dislike Tamahome or Miaka, after all.

As for Nuriko - Nuriko's a girl at heart ;) His love for Miaka isn't the same as any of the other characters' is, so he doesn't really come into the equation. (After all, he isn't out to win her at any point, just to protect her love for Tamahome and play guardian angel!)

But if it were me...

I'd want Hotohori ;)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.