Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A friend needs NeoPet help, anybody play? - Minitokyo

A friend needs NeoPet help, anybody play?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

A friend of mine plays the game online and has collected 8 pices of a treasure map, but doesn't know what to do with them.

I'd like to help her, but I don't play the game....can anybody provide a little direction?

We'd both appreciate it a lot

I haven't played much recently (as I seem to be able to view the site only in Japanese), but I think she'd need all 9 different pieces of the map, then choose some kind of treasure map "game" in the Puzzle division.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

well, i do play. it depends on what type of map it is...it'd be better for your friend to ask the people of neopets, instead of the people of mt :P

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

9 pieces will form a complete map. And depending on what type of map it is (Secret Lab Map? Underwater Map? Spooky Treasure Map? Space Map?), it serves different purposes.

At neopets, go to the chat boards and under the "Help" category, your friend can post her questions there. The response usually take less than a minute so she should be able to get her questions answered very quickly.

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

I just used MT as an idea...thanks for the input people

She managed to solve it so all good
Have a good one

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.