HELOU everybody! ^o^

page 1 of 1 17 total items

acido

acido

cold wind

Cancel

hello to all de people in Minitokyo... i'm new and i love the images and the walls, so i hope tu upload soon some of my job, and of course make some good new friends :nya:.

and one question... i don't undestand the way the page works... how the credits work and how i can get more and olso the Download quota ^_^'

well, i hope to have nice time here

see ya! :pacman:

FloralFallal

FloralFallal

Lover of shirtless anime men

Cancel

Welcome to MT and to answer the questions I do know a little something about the credit system and download quota. The credit system is how you can upload images (I think I red somewhere that it costs .10 credits to submit but I'm not sure if that's true or not.) and start groups (it costs 40 credits to start a group) Now as for how to get more the owners and higher-ups of the sight haven't told us the exact way to earn more credits (to stop people from abusing it and getting too many credits) you just have to contribute to the site anyway you see fit. A lot of people just do art and submit it on here and others respond to forums especially if they aren't artistic like me. ^_^' Now the download quota is the amount of wallpapers you can download before you have to start using your credits. It replinishes after 24 hours so don't go too nuts with the downloading, most of the wallpapers will be here for a while. Man this was a long introduction thread lol! If you have any more questions feel free to ask, I'm slowly learning about things around here myself.

Signature Image
Thanks again to Tinbad for my avi and sig

• Feb 14, 2006

Kelena

Kelena

Pulchritudinous Solitudinarian

Cancel

Hello acido! Welcome to MT!

I hope that we'll all be able to see some of your work soon!

See you around! :)

• Feb 14, 2006
Cancel

Hi. Welcome on Mt. I hope you'll enjoy being here.

You earn credits by contribuating to the site (if someone comment your wall/scan/doujin, when you post, comment, report - either something that shouldn't be posted or something in the wrong category), you spend them by downlading, uploading (actually the cost depends also of the number of people that have you on their watchlist), making threads, groups.

See you around.

~~~

If you haven't read them, I recommend you these threads :
Userguide to Minitoyko 3: credits, browsing, groups and more
Upcoming Adjustment about the Credit Sytem
Free download Quota
Other things that you should know : Support

PS : I'm not sure but I think that by default, the avatars and signatures don't appear. If you want them :
Avatars Guestbook-Gallery-Groups Back

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

• Feb 14, 2006

Feenixdeathdeal

Feenixdeathdeal

"Demonic Typhoon"

Cancel

Welcome, i was confused about that at first as well-don't worry, it happens.

Hope to see you around sometime.

• Feb 15, 2006

acido

acido

cold wind

Cancel

thax for the welcome and for the tips... i hope to post and to upload my work frequently, and to be commented as wells

Thanx.

Cancel

Welcome to Minitokyo! Have a great time as you surf. I hope you figure out the site system, because I still haven't yet! XD

• Feb 18, 2006
Cancel

Welcome to MT acido!

• Feb 18, 2006
Cancel

Welcome to Minitokyo! I like your creative spelling of the word Hello :D

Enjoy your stay here and remember to follow the rules! And of course don't forget to have fun while you're here :D

• Feb 18, 2006

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

Cancel

Hey there! Welcome to MiniTokyo! It's great to have you join all us anime/manga/video game/etc. fans. Hope ya have a great time here! :)

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

• Feb 18, 2006

acido

acido

cold wind

Cancel

thanx again for the welcome...

by now, i figured out many thing of miny tokyo... and i like this page..... and thanx for thah comment Shujaa XD

Feenixdeathdeal

Feenixdeathdeal

"Demonic Typhoon"

Cancel

Hello and welcome to MT, i too was confused by the credits and such the first week i was here. lol

Well, i hope that the users before me were able to help, everybody is pretty friendly around and i hope that you enjoy your stay.

• Feb 21, 2006
Cancel

Hy Acido! XD
Welcommeeeeeee!^x^

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Cancel

konnichiwa(did i spell this right? o.o)
and welcome to MT, this place is a VERY great place XD it's like a chibi paradise XD

It is time for you to drown

Cancel

Bunny! ke bueno k preguntaste lo mismo k yo hiba a preguntar XD.......opss sorry, awsome that u ask the same doubt that i'll ask.......... i'll see what you have upload, see u tomorrow in class.

• Mar 08, 2006

acido

acido

cold wind

Cancel

maldito inglés! xD... see you tomorrow and..... here you can improve your english jiji

MermaidCoco

MermaidCoco

~*~GodChild~*~

Cancel

hiho nice to meet you welcome on MT ^o^

~

• Mar 10, 2006

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.