Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who do you think is right for Kagome? - Minitokyo

Who do you think is right for Kagome?

Tagged under Inuyasha

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Who do you think can take better care of Kagome and make her happy? InuYasha or Koga? InuYasha cares about her but continues to break her heart somehow without knowing how he is doing it. Koga would give her the world if he could and he loves her. Both can protect her but which one of them will love her the most? InuYasha is still too caught up with the dead preistess Kikyou. I guess its true that you never forget your first love. Who would Kagome be more happy with? Koga or InuYasha? :)

Inuyasha. Kagome already loves him. Koga is better off with Ayame cuz Kagome is not as interested in Koga as her. Then again, I don't know what to think if Sesshomaru destroys Inuyasha.

"I'm not lonely. Cuz I'm always alone".

sakuya-sama

sakuya-sama

Lonely Kitty

InuYasha ;]

Last Work: Welcome to Golden Sea.
Pocket Wisdom? "(...) The best of us can find happiness in misery."

Signature

InuYasha, he arrived first XD

Hojo-kun of course. He's just so caring :D

Moar Plz Project @ The Planning Board ~ You know you want to.

Masani

Masani

Inu Yasha because he cares so much for her. plus Kagome is the reicarnation of Kikyo. that makes his love for Kagome even more stronger.

If I act like I care...take my temperature, please.

InuYasha... but I hope he becomes human first...

Ararekaku M.G.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Koga has a huge crush on Kagome, n dats about it. The only person for Kagome is Inuyasha most likely. They both show their feelings for each other most of the time. I can c no one else fer kagome really hehe...

sukie

sukie

IT'S WAY BETTER THAN YOURS!

i think she should just die go to hell...'cause she's way too bitchy for the likes of heaven...anyways i'll make the series more interesting, her death preobably get the viwers who died with their eyes open on the inu-kago love parts to come back to life, you never no you no... =P

Please visit my BLOG @ [url]www.jaded.ever-falling.net[/url]
[url]www.jaded.ever-falling.netSignature Image[/url]

Kurisutina

Kurisutina

baka, baka, baka

Well, I believe that Kagome MUST be with Inuyasha... he's her perfect one! haha. And she's just the perfect one for him so, they to are mean to be, haha. Also I believe that Kagome is like a tamer^_^', she tames Inuyasha the way she guess that is right or not, sooo :\ .... that's all. They are meant to be together!:):):)

Kisses from Spain

Well, she obviuosly loves inuyasha so no matter what anybody tells her, she will still stay with him even if Koga is better. Besides, everybody who has seen Inuyasha knows how stubborn she is.

It's Inu-Yasha of course. have you seen the movie with the castle-thing in the lake? every inu-yasha fan should watch it.

I would say Inuyasha. They're so cute cute together. Don't you think?

well i dont know about who kagome belongs with, as long as she stays clear of sesshomaru. hes mine. haha i wish. her and inuyasha seem to be stubborn enough to handle eachother though

I think Inuyasha is better for Kagome cuz Kagome really loves him and everyone can tell Inuyasha loves Kagome but he has a hard time expressing his feelings. Though a lot of peoplw who read Sess/Kg fanfics really like that pairing i kinda like it too........

e.g' green, e.g.' brown, e.g,'yellow

i would stand to my answer forever: inuyasha of coz! kagome loves him, he likes kagome(even though he doesn't show it), souta chan likes him, mama higurashi loves his ears and wanted kagome 2 give birth 2 dog-eared grandchildren...the list goes on...

i think she should be with inuyasha cuz they have been fighting deamonds togather
for a while shes only seen koga like 5 times and remember the episod were the deamond has a girlfriend the fight he wants to kill all humans same like that exsept the last part also inuyasha likes kagome but dosnt show it. and she likes him also lover quworal.
i dont think i spelled quworal or deamonds right

merged: 01-09-2007 ~ 05:34am
that was my sis but i kinda think wat she said

Inuyasha...Certainly... He cares 4 her in a jerk-like way... He tries his best 2 take care of her.... Sumtimes... He mayb a jerk... But... Still... They belong together... :)

i am hoping that inuyasha becomes human with the help of secret jewel and come along with kagome to the present era.I am hoping that...Naraku die.Kikyo is travelling to everywhere and help the villagers.Sango and Meraku get so many children and Kohaku die not to hve the shard of secret jewel.That is all my imagination.I hope so.

Kouga adores Kagome too blindly. It isn't as if Inuyasha doesn't care, he's just not terribly good at expressing himself.

sakurachristine

The Sexorcist

kouga hands down! he does not love anyone else but HER! he only wants HER! and will do anything for HER! inuyasha may love her but he is wishy washy...

he might of broke my heart, he might of took away my love, he might of took away my strength, but he will never fully take me away.

hope917

hope917

lifeisabeautifulsong

I think she should be with whom she loves =) aka cough inuyasha lol

Music.

Inuyasha! they are just so cute together! >-<

Hmm...let me think, well I actually can't caculate an exact love interest for Kagome, they all love her so who should I choose? Well Inuyasha could b the best, he cares for her and everything and sometimes shows his compassion, but most of the time he keeps his feelings hidden or he shows them in abnormal ways such as argueing. But then there is Koga, he loved her from the start, but when Inuyasha comes in the picture he seems to get flustered and acts foolishy while around her . But overall at first he kept her as hostage,>_<that is cruel. Last but not least there is Hojo, I think he may b Kagome's in the Modern Era because he treats her kindly and always greets her with gifts and happiness, but she truly did like him in the beginning then she went to the Feudal Era and thats when her white haired Inuyashe appeared, she fell in love with him and there it all ends. They all are good enough for her in my opinion.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.