Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 *waves* =3 - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 11 total items

hey there...I've been a member here for a while but never really did anything...I liked looking at everyone's nice work really.

but, now I think I'll start posting more...I love the smilies here and everyone's pictures are really nice. =3

you can call me ED for short

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Welcome to MInitokyo, then! Be sure to keep up the participation and great thing that you decided to come out of your shell! :) Have fun, ED! Oh, and Happy Valentines' Day to you! ^.^

Kelena

Kelena

Pulchritudinous Solitudinarian

Hello ED! Glad that you decided to start posting more. I must admit, I am a bit of a posting fanatic. XD

Well, I hope to see you around!

Happy Valentines Day! :)

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

hey hey ed *waves* welcome to MT enjoy ur stay here and be active have a fun here well i guess u dunt have to worry about this the fun will come to u here without any prob *_* hehe
have a nice day ...

Hello Ed. Welcome the Mt forums. I hope you'll enjoy being here.

Browsing your userpage... oh you're writting a book, that's impressive.

Happy Valentine's Day!

See you around.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Feenixdeathdeal

Feenixdeathdeal

"Demonic Typhoon"

Hello ED and welcome, hope that you'll frequent the forums more often and meet new friends along the way.

Hope to see you around.

thank you all =3 I'm hoping I remember that I'm a member here...that tends to happen lol

yeah I'm writing a book...taking me a long time to get everything right and on my site it's been a little...frustrating so I need a break from there -.-'''

kup0

Chipp

Hello and Welcome to MT! Hope we can be friends too!

Alfonse

Alfonse

MugenGlider

Well hello there "noob". <_<
You sure are late introducing yourself neh? Hehe, dun worry about it, I haven't even made an introduction thread for myself. ^_^'
Anyway, I give you a belated salutation. xD
Maybe we'll see eachother again sometime aye?

'Signature Image'
My Latest: Oscar
My Original:Almighty Power

wow...I haven't been called a noob in a while XD lol

Tasana

Tasana

~~....Longing for Serenity....~~

lol ur just like me...i spent almost a dozen weeks here before introducing myself ^_^ anyways i regret wasting all that time here b/c it is pretty fun to post stuff on all the threads of this site.
i hope you have fun here like i do! :3
~~~~~~~~~Tasana ;)

Signature

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.