Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gundam Seed Destiny... - Minitokyo

Gundam Seed Destiny...

page 1 of 1 11 total items

chunli61

chunli61

Chocolate Queen

hi hi ^_^ i was wondering if anyone had any info to share about gundam seed destiny? Like when is it airing.. who is the main character and how is he or even if he is connected to kira and athrun? lol sorry for so many questions but its been really bugging at my mind lately coz i loved gseed so much, and really thats the only gundam season i can say i "enjoyed" watching lol.

from what i heard, kira wont be in destiny. but his pal will, asuran is it? but one thing i know, the mecha designs sucks ass. i know its a sequel of gundam seed, but the designs are not original at all. and the main mech is called force impulse or some shit like that. i prefer strike any day

Nightshade

Nightshade

Shadow Eagle

Yes this great anime will be back,anyone has see new character ? I think the new gundam is not special in design

Signature

Hmm...all I really know is that Athrun and Cagalli will be in it :D

Nightshade

Nightshade

Shadow Eagle

Yup,they will be in it,kira too (he is the main character) hehe,and how about lacus ? i miss her

Signature

chunli61

chunli61

Chocolate Queen

oooh so kira is in destiny? lol one says yes and one says no XD but oooh athrun and cagalli.. they are so cute XD yaaaay i cant wait. also its kinda disapointing to hear from so many people that the gundam desing sux :( i really liked the gundams in gseed!

Let's just hope it will be as good as GSeed ;)

pinkdoremi

pinkdoremi

...Haro...

why dun u download the seed destiny preview ^-^ (u could c Lacus in the theme song :) ) too bad kira's not in it @_@

Signature
Plushie invasion coming ur way!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antique Fairy Tales
Graphics site that me, saki, euna, brommie, yune, and rockiee are part of ^-^ Come visit ussssss~

i like gundam seed, so i cant wait until gundam seed destiny comes out

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Well from what I seen Destiny will air Oct 9 as announcd so far (they might change it) but it's definitly gonna air sometime in Oct. in Japan. The main character is Shinn Asuka who replaces Astrun Zala as the ace pilot of Zaft when Astrun left Zaft, changed his name, and became Cagalli's bodyguard or if you want to find more info. just visit http://www.livejournal.com/community/gundamseed/ which is a nice forum that talks about Gundam SEED and Gundam SEED Destiny on some posts....

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true."
- Robert Wilensky

chunli61

chunli61

Chocolate Queen

thanx for the info enigma44444.

pinkdoremi i did download the preview for destiny but all it has is like a quick slide show now words reallly so i was left hanging XD

i found this link on the site that enigma4444 linked:

http://mbs.jp/gundamseed-d/index2.html

check it out!

also i was reading that site and i couldnt find the answer to this question so if anyone knows please let me know. is gSEED destiny going to be just one episode or a series? it looks really good many new pilots and story so i'm hoping its more then one episode or if not it better be a movie legnth XD

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.