Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you seen "Nana, The Movie"? - Minitokyo

Have you seen "Nana, The Movie"?

Tagged under NANA

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Yesterday I saw the movie (there's a screener in internet) and I love it! I hope I can buy the DVD soon!
It's like the manga, and the main characters (Nana and Hachi) are really cool :) But the best part is the music, the songs "Glamorous Sky" (sung by Mika Nakashima, Nana Oosaki in the movie) and Endless Story (by Yuna Ito, as Reira from Trapnest) are so good! XD
Anyone has watched the movie? What do you think?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Hi, I watched the movie already. Its really good although I prefer the manga. Because its a movie, some parts of the story that were in the manga weren't filmed in the movie. If it was a series, I think it would have been better.

I do agree with you that its cool that we can hear the songs in the movie. Love it!

Yes it's realy good and the music is realy nice too, I never read the manga so I can't realy say which one is better and can't comment on it but just the movie is realy good. The ambiance is good and its well filmed. So I have nothing to say about the movie and the cast and the actress seams pretty close to those of the manga and the acting in general is pretty good.

Well a realy good movie, if you have the chance too watch it or if your are a fan of the manga I think its worth it.

Some mistakes are too cruel to make it twice...

Signature

Quite a good movie, scenery and casting of actress- excellent! The theme songs in movie by Blackstone and trapnest are very close to what i've imagined. But i m disappointed by the casting of actors.

I just finished watching it and I loved it! The actors looked about as close to the manga characters as I think would be possible and the acting was good too. The music is amazing! Mika and Yuna have amazing voices and the songs are beautiful. I haven't read the manga, yet, but I have started watching the anime. I hope they release the dvd subtitled in America, 'cause I would buy it in a heartbeat!

Well, I didn't see it yet, but I saw the first ep for the new NANA anime, it's a shojo Anime, and it was not bad

RabienRose

RabienRose

Love ya!

O i just saw the movie a few days ago also and i loved it! The actors were all very good and they all looked their parts it was awesome! :) I loved when Nana's band performed Glamorous Days. Reading the manga ive been trying to figure out what they might have sounded like and you finally get to hear them! So cool! ;)

snowflakez

snowflakez

yukijorou || yuki-hime

I've only recently watched the movie and it was absolutely one that shouldn't be missed! I love it. It's like they went to the very last detail of each scene (even Nana's bed looks the same as it does in the manga/anime). And the characters are like straight from the manga, they did an awesome job on the costumes etc!

The cast was perfect, and of course, Mika can sing! I especially love Glamorous Sky, I had to get that song straight away after I watched it.

Signature

I saw the movie a few weeks ago.
It's better than the movie,and the songs in the movie are very good.

Haven't seen the manga, but I watched the movie after seeing the first ep of the anime. It was very well done, and considering that it had to fit the entire plot in movie length, it flowed very well. I'm tempted to watch it again now.

The movie was really up to my expextations :)
I don't think every live-action is god, but some - like Nana - are really good. Especially those characters and the plot, they were very well done, i couldn't think of a better cast :)
And the songs Glamorous Sky and Endless Story were amazing.

lalatne

Meier Link

I haven't watch Nana Movie yet. But I already have a DVD copy, I mean a DVD rip that I download from IsoHunt. I'll be watching it tonight and It's 1hr53mins and I can't waith to watch this movie. In Nana anime I have finish 14 episodes so I can't wait for the other episodes to be released. I'll be reading the manga soon.

i've watched it already...i love the innocent nana...n i like the song 'glamourous days' its really very nice! ppl sae that nana 2 may be out...but in the newspaper, they says that b'coz there r bed scenes for innocent nana, she quit from it! so i thik they r having trouble...not sure if they would still air nana2...

ceriseangel2

ceriseangel2

Intjkitty

I've seen it as well and it totally spoiled the anime series for me. I know what exactly is going to happen and it just feels pointless to watch the anime. Mika Takashima is really cool in the movie, and the other girly Nana, well... is somewhat ok. I'd say I didn't regret watching the live action movie because it was meaningful and up to the point comparing to the anime.

Wah.. my post got deleted! Argh... anyways, I really liked the movie. The thing i was most impressed with was Mika Nakashima and how well she played and looked the part of Nana.

Yuna Ito's Endless Story was really beautiful! She really got big after this movie.

ckamc

ckamc

Nissan Parts

Wow a NANA live action? wow I complrete missed this pst! Just saw episode 16 and starting the download on the Live action. Wow I need to keep up with the drama side!
I love the anime btw ;-)

-Chris

aaaaah just finished watching nana live action! whoa. fans of nana out there really should watch it. ;)
really really nice. <3
worth my time to download! muahahah. :P
and yes, the songs ARE great. :)

ChronicX

ChronicX

Beholder of the Behold

I watched it, but I didn't understand it as there were no subtitles.

i saw it after watching about 3/4 of the anime. it did leave a lot out, which always dissapoints me. one of the reasons i like anime so much after reading the series is that they don't leave much of anything out. whenever a book is turned into a movie it looses some of the feel to it.

but nonetheless, i wondered if i hadn't seen the drawn characters first if i would have thought real people immitating them would resemble anime characters... :)

The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

It's your god. They're your rules. *You* go to hell.

i think it was one of the best live action movie that ever been made... since others usually became damn awful...

btw Endless Story is reaaaalllyyyyy gooood!

Dooki

Dooki

Loved the movie! the songs were GREAT! the second one is gonna be even better!...hopefully

I saw it, but anime-serial for me is most likely.

dreamhunter

dreamhunter

Nyoh nyoh!

Yes. I was crying. Now I'm waiting for Nana 2 Movie :)

I'm waiting rather impatiently for the second movie. I cna't wait. The movie was soooooooo great <3

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.