Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you seen "Nana, The Movie"? - Minitokyo

Have you seen "Nana, The Movie"?

Tagged under NANA

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Sabbathiel

Sabbathiel

+++Cali+++

[h]ello
I saw this movie and I'm waiting to watch the second movie.
I love this serie and I'm waiting for next subbed episode [43] of anime :)

Signature

i remember i bought the vcd in hong kong last year. i just wantedt to know,why everybody was crazy about this film. i bought it and back in germany i saw it.
this film was really touching and great. mika portraits a really cool nana and aoi portraits a really cute nana. some tme later i began to buy the mangas of nana.
but when i watched the second film last month, i must say i was dissapointed. yui ichikawa has tried to portraits nana. but i like the aoi-version more.
i'm still a fan of the first film,but not of the second

I saw it and I didn't like it at all- it's like a soap opera, the actors are unconvincing and it feels "censored" to me. It was so boring that I don't think I will watch the second.

no ?I like the anime

I watched the movie and I like it, but anime is better

pax1313

pax1313

I'll always be your servant, Oz.

the music in the movie is very cool, there's a second part though they change hachi's character
and ren's so it's not so good. and the anime is just the best. the art, the music. NANA 4ever! ^^

The Will Of The Abyss Shall Keep You From Existence, Dear Alice.--pandora hearts.

Didn't like it that much...they should have made it into a series or something, because they had to squeeze a lot of material within two hours or so.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.