Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 l3kks - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 3 total items

god, there is this really cute girl at school that i think im infatuated with or something. she seems so different and interesting, but the problem is i dont think she likes me back. it sux ass cause im really attracted to her. anyone else have this problem? i know ill probably get over it, but i wish i could at least date her for a bit.

joshdoek

joshdoek

Writer

This is a nice start. At one point I was something like you. I would see a girl and say to myself 'Wow, she's inertesting', but I would never do anything. Wouldn't talk to her or anything. Then I met this really interesting girl, she here somewhere on the site, and I had those thoughts again. But I did something different this time, I talked to her. I told her about myself and I listened to what she had to say. And now, after months of talking, we're going out together.
So the lession here is; TALK TO HER. If you don't you will regret it. Talk about anything, but listen as well.
Go ahead ask her out. See how far you get. But if you talk to her and listen to her, you will become one step closer to dating.
Remember, slow and stedy gets the girl.

Signature
Run, run as fast as you can. I'll catch you, for I'm the Gingerbread Man.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Like joshdoek-san said, the first step is to talk to her and get to know her. In all of my previous relationships, we started out as friends first. As we got to know each other better we found something to like... You'll never know what coulda been if you don't give it a try! Ganbatte ne! (^_^)b

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.