Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 flights and deals - Minitokyo

flights and deals

page 1 of 1 3 total items

myself and a couple friends are considering a trip to Tokyo this summer, but we need to be as cheap as possible (within reason of course). Does anyone have any ideas about flight deals or programs that can get us to Tokyo, even if we have to go to a convention or sit in somehting, we really dont care as long as we get their cheap. (cheap meaning less than 1000 USD, if possible)

good luck getting there that cheap unless you book like a year ahead lol it was almost 2 grand for me to go and that was 6 years ago

If you live in America I think you can find easily a flight for less than 1000 USD, the one I booked last summer costed around that and I went from a place way farter than USA.
Just book it with lot of time ahead or try to get a last minute offer.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.