Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 if you were manaka junpei, which girl? (ichigo 100%) - Minitokyo

if you were manaka junpei, which girl? (ichigo 100%)

Tagged under Ichigo 100 Percent

who would you go with

tsukasa nishino
71 votes
all
12 votes
kitaoji satsuki
34 votes
none
4 votes
toujou aya
82 votes
go for kozuo and chinami
8 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 95 total items

keikasagawa

keikasagawa

p|-|33R |v|1 l33t 5|<1llZ

for those who know of ichigo 100%, then you know the deal...

out of all the girls in the series, if you were manaka who would you go with?

me personally i like aya, tsukasa and satsuki, and i don't know bout you i don't mind kozuo, and can't choose they are all too good..

i just want to find out who'd you go with

hey our roomies are wasted so when we get back to your place,
i'll show you what l33t things i can do to your 5y573|v|Z,
i'll make them 5cr34|v|

I'd choose Aya. I prefer the shy girls. I couldn't really stand Satsuki, cause she was just annoying and loud-mouthed.

Signature Image

x-gear

x-gear

Running away...

I go for aya. She has a great body and looks. She also got a interesting hobby that i would like to enjoy with.

What is it?

i'd go with satsuki because she trys the hardest

Aya, without a trace of doubt.

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

Aya for me.

dragonbard

dragonbard

Imitating Sanji

Well i'd take Satsuki 'cause she really wants to "take" junpei and i like a lot better her temperamant, she's a lot more funnier than aya...

Well, life depends on AAYAA

Satsuki then Nishino. Satsuki for its outgoing personality, and Nishino because out of all the girls, shes the best composed.

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

I guess even if I would like Aya to be with Junpei, it can't be helped since he got together with Nishino at the end of the manga. :(

Nishino without hesitation.

aya, without a doubt. >_<
for one thing, i personally think she's the one who sacrificed the most for that poor excuse for a man that is manaka.

Quote by gongjinaya, without a doubt. >_<
for one thing, i personally think she's the one who sacrificed the most for that poor excuse of a man that is manaka.

***Potential Spoilers***

I also think that she scrificed the most for that loser of a man. She even went to his high school so they could be together when she easily could have gone to a better school. Not to mention the movie scripts, etc. And for what?

I'd definately chose Aya over the others (but then you could guess that, right?), but one thing that I liked about this manga was that I liked all three main girls. There wasn't one that I really disliked as in some other manga. Aya has that great combination of selflessness, shyness, intelligence, and beauty that I am weak against. But it's all personal perference in the end.

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

I agree with ToujouAya. I just watcehed a few episodes of the anime. I was planning to read the manga since it's beyond the anime but when I've found out that aya won't be the one junpei that junpei picked, I deleted Ichigo 100% manga from my "read list".

ShinNoNoir

ShinNoNoir

Pirate

Ah well i knew this question would come along sooner or later.. Out of the many harem shows i've seen, Ichigo100% is the only one in which i can't pick a favorite girl, they all have something extra special. Personally i think he should end up with Aya since they share what they are both the most passionate about, also i don't think he could handle Satsuki or Nishino (he's in serious need of a spine implant).. But if i were him, i'd pick none cause he just can't be fair to any of them by thinking about the other 2 and all the "what if"..

@AyuTateishi : You should have kept the mangas.. was worth reading just cause it didn't warp through the actual story.. the anime is so terribly bad (and ugly) when compared..

Some people wish to get what they deserve, while others fear the same.

Signature

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

this question is actually unfair, cause you can {pardon my words} hardly find someone as undecisive as a faggot like Junpei, when 6 girls are on you, not only you fail to decide, you keep giving hope to them at every turn of the corner, and thus, making them think they have hope, at a turn of the tide and flip of a coin, you decide, hey I should settle down with X, what happens to ABCDEFG.....? that is what Junpei is and if I were him, I probably choose one and tell the others the truth rather than being indecisive and not going to tell them at all until it is too late.
The difference lies there.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

i myself will choose tsukasa.... cauz she's damn CUTE! and i dun kno y i like short-haired girl more than the long-haired....... she's the type i like.....
n if i am junpei....... i will go suicide........ he's just tooooooooo indecisive! making soo many girls thinking that they've hope on a little punk and at the end just wasting their precious time....
junpei also can be said as a selfish person...... he didn't ever think of 'short pain is better than long pain'(opps, a chinese idioms....).......
other than letting those girls suffers for a long time..... it's better to just tell them the truth and at least they can be normal friends........ besides the girls no need to suffer for a long time.......

I'm incomplete,
I'm a hybrid,
I'm the demi-god,
I'm ONIGAMI!

Quote by Devildude at a turn of the tide and flip of a coin, you decide, hey I should settle down with X, what happens to ABCDEFG.....?

I hated that a misunderstanding prompted his final decision. I wanted him to get a spine and decide and realize which girl was right for him and then actively choose her. Not this, "the other two are no longer available, so I'll go with this one" crap. He really should have ended up alone because he didn't deserve any of them. And how would the girl like it if she found out she was the last, default choice?

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

Well I actually liked all of them which never happened with me when I watched a similar anime before. I always had my favourite character that I cheered for, but here I really like all of them equally lol. So I won't say which one should be picked cuz I really don't know. I'll be happy with any result as long as it actually had a good reason behind it (I didn't read the manga yet, but I think I will soon enough, have to gather some extra time). Oh and I have to agree that Manaka is a spineless idiot, but I guess the story wouldn't get so long if he wasn't like that ;P

up up and away

I would choose Satsuki. She's pretty active, likes manga, and seems to know how to have a good time. Plus she tries so hard, gotta admire that. ^_^

he didn't deserve to get any of them and none of them deserved what he did to them (which was to give false hope to them, letting them think that they still had a chance to become his girl)

i also think that if he really was the kind person that he was supposed to be, he should have just stayed single to be fair to all of them since all of them did their very best for his sake. if he did so, that would have been the first selfless act he would have done in the entire story.

I love satsuki :P

Satsuki, Satsuki & satsuki!

nishino left him in order to go to france... so he lost all the girls, he failed entering university too. So he ended single at the end, as you wanted :)

toujou aya---> she's so cute shy and kind *daz*
ahhhhh toujou...........aya-chan..................take me from earths grasp. phew i'm awake. anyway satsuki is ALRIGHT and nishino...i don't know much bcoz in the story plot she doesn't say much about what she thinks about manaka. plus i like shy people and kind and understanding ^_^'

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 95 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.