Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 if you were manaka junpei, which girl? (ichigo 100%) - Minitokyo

if you were manaka junpei, which girl? (ichigo 100%)

Tagged under Ichigo 100 Percent

who would you go with

tsukasa nishino
71 votes
all
12 votes
kitaoji satsuki
34 votes
none
4 votes
toujou aya
82 votes
go for kozuo and chinami
8 votes

Only members can vote.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 95 total items

hikariangiru

Angiru Hikari

Without a doubt, I would have to say Toujo Aya, not only is she pretty (I prefer her glasses, nerdy appearance though), but she has great potential for writing fantasy books! She's very shy and cute, and also kind!
If I was Manaka, I wouldn't be such a perverted idiot and chose Tsukasa. (The ending threw me off...I was VERY unsatisfied with it.)

We are all angels with one wing, we need someone else to fly...
#JapaneseLover#

i agree with hikariangiru.. except that i liked toujo aya with da glasses but letting her hair go..... very cute... without tying...

merged: 04-30-2006 ~ 12:27pm
i agree with hikariangiru.. except that i liked toujo aya with da glasses but letting her hair go..... very cute... without tying...

totally aya... beautiful. smart. cute. shy. loving.
my second choice would be kozue. pretty. shy. cute. and perverted. lmao. that's a rare combo :D

Satsuki! casue she´s tries really hard, and is just so SWEET. I mean I could kill 4 a grl like her period

Err.........Toujo because she's smart and cute.

Satsuki's damn aggressive at chasing the guy she likes,plus she's thoughtful and hot,so she comes a close second.

i think i will follow my heart....
who ever can make my heart pond

but i prefer choose tsukasa nishino
coz she is so cute and can be so mature

*sorry 4 my bad english

Mukai Kozue is tha best hands down and in very close 2nd is Aya. REALLY CLOSE 2ND

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

i really feel sorry for Aya at the end, i mean she is the most compatible with manaka and as other people have already said, she sacrificed a lot for manakai can't helping wondering what manaka was smoking.... Satsuki comes in a close second for me because i like her personality and she tried hard, REALLY HARD

Signature

I would choose Nishino since she's been my fav char since the beginning....determined and willing to follow her own path to her dreams. I think this is true for her in both love and career.
Aya comes a close second though :P Pretty, shy and whole-hearted.
I think like many others I thought the ending was really really rushed >.<

Tsukasa Nishino -> the most attractive girl for me...
and also the cutest of all

Its between Satsuki and Kozue for me. Satsuki's cool because of her attitude and how she is open with her feelings. With Kozue though, she probably grabs my attention more. She is so shy and that is what makes her really appealing.

AlteAlice

AlteAlice

..what is happiness?..

for me it's Toujou Aya all the way!
she's all i could ask for.. ^_^

what kind of option is "all" LMAO!

nishino <3 ! toujo seems more like a bestfriend for manaka...
my desktop bg was the scene of manaka took the initiative to kiss nishino...
sweet!

Toujou Aya. She is absolutely gorgeous! But aside from that she has a wonderful personality, her shyness is cute too. If it were MY choice, I would choose her too. Her hobbies are cool and being able to write stories is an aewsome talent!

i really was dissapointed with the ichigo 100% ending... you cant begin to compare naishino to toujo aya in any aspect! i liked aya the best....then, maybe, kozue..!

keikasagawa

keikasagawa

p|-|33R |v|1 l33t 5|<1llZ

TOUJOU AYA! SHOTGUN! she's mine...

hey our roomies are wasted so when we get back to your place,
i'll show you what l33t things i can do to your 5y573|v|Z,
i'll make them 5cr34|v|

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Hmm.. I like Nishino. SHOTGUN! =P

I really like Nishino so I'll go with Nishino all the way!
I also like Aya and Satsuki but I like Nishino more!

Hmmm...actually, fellow friends, i have 2 answers since anime and mange differ slighty in the story. :)

For anime, of course is Nishino.
For manga, Toujou Aya. :)

The decision factor pretty much lies in whose affection is closer rather than the love at first sight thingie... of course, Manaka is a real baka average lucky boy caught in tangled web of love. XD Sheesh, i better wake up my idea now. We can only choose one right ? Nishino of course. :)

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

i wuld personally choose nishino tsukasa..to me after being in soo many reln in real life..i found dat the girl i always dreamt of is nishino herself..if onli she was real..it seem dat many of u choose aya..but i tink dat for a gal lyk aya always show a bright appearance but keep all trouble and problem in her heart will live miserably and in the end she wuld suffer and even die at an early age according to psycologist..therefore if u choose aya n she die in an early age u too will suffer d rest of your life..i agree dat aya is an lovin girl but at d same time dun u tink tsukasa is too..lolx for satsuki i wont gif a thot bout her..tho she is very daring n haf great body, u wuld get bored of her one dae if she keep doing those arousing action..sorri to d fans of satsuki..overall to my research tsukasa is the onli girl who reali understnd a guy needs.. hurray for nishino tsukasa fans!

Tsukasa! she is cute, intelligent, energic, funny and a great cook!

Tojo Aya, without a doubt!

Have any of you realised it's a 2 legged race, I mean really when it come down to it Manaka is only going to choose ether Toujo or Nishino. He didn't even gave any other girls a chance which was sad, I would agree that the author should make Manaka go out with all the girls and see what happens(don't you think so?)

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 95 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.