Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 if you were manaka junpei, which girl? (ichigo 100%) - Minitokyo

if you were manaka junpei, which girl? (ichigo 100%)

Tagged under Ichigo 100 Percent

who would you go with

tsukasa nishino
71 votes
all
12 votes
kitaoji satsuki
34 votes
none
4 votes
toujou aya
82 votes
go for kozuo and chinami
8 votes

Only members can vote.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 95 total items

I think the manga made a good choice, although at first I was very confused by the latest turn of events, but in the end everything felt alright. Personally if I was in his situation, I would have chosen Satsuki; he had the most fun with her and despite her tomboyish behaviour she had her female parts, both in terms of body and mind. Definitely a girl I would try to win over, but when I think about it, it was the other way round in this story....damn, why doesn't this happen in reality :D

if only tsukasa necer accetpted junpei's confesiion maybe i'll go for her XD
but since she did *and it makes her seems a bit weird* i'll pass -_-

and that only leaves....
aya XD XD XD

i dunno wat it is about kozue...but i just absolutely love her!
nishino is a very close second but i didnt like after the break-up with junpei.

chinami...no freaking way in hell! (they didnt even like each other?!)

lianppoper

lianppoper

[Free Bird]

toujo aya~! if i were a GUY XD

Signature

Tsukasa Nishino, even though i used to think Toujo Aya was better. But as the story progessed, so did the complexity of Tsukasa's character.

I don't like them..........

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

i go for aya... well they were fated to be together! but got to wonder why she end up with nishino... out of pity maybe?

aya...she's simple and adorable... /lv

... I's go with Kozue --she's so cute!
Otherwise Tsukasa

aya without a doubt

Signature

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

I guess would go with all because truthfully I would be as indecisive as manaka each of the girls has they own uniqueness. making it nearly impossible to pick just one. but i wouldn't play the girls one against each other. like manaka i would tell each of them why i love them all equally.

If I were the character Manaka, I'd probably pick Aya

However, if I wree just in his place, I'd be looking for ways to keep all of them. Really, I like all of them pretty much equally. Though, if I absolutely HAD to choose just one, I think I'd go with either Satsuki or Tsukasa.

Toujo Aya coz she is so cute n' feminine. i hate Nishino!

Nickisherenow

SaRiteNite

satsuki is so predictable.
aya has that barrier; she would have gotten manaka if she had got past it. her loss.

Nishino ftw.

P.S, Manaka's a lucky retard.

Silent Warfare is my kind of war. Why? Because no one innocent gets hurt.

Terrorists aren't silent though. Bastards

aya-chan n nishino are the best 4 manaka but, people should know nishino is the girl who most hurted by manaka, twice they became lover n manaka kept hurt nishino again because he always share his feelings 4 many girl, he never could choose his truly true love, even that she stay kept her feeling 4 manaka in her heart n support manaka.
i don't think aya-chan was bad either, coz manaka was aya-chan true love. manaka was the boy who can see the real beuty of old aya-chan n has a same dream with her. coz that, she kept waiting n chasing manaka's heart. she kept patient for his love even so in the end(last chapter) she gave up, because she realize nishino was manaka's true love.
the truth,aya-chan was the mysterious ichigo panties girl that manaka interest. but manaka think nishino was that mystery girl n become lover. even so things was different because manaka loves nishino not just ichigo panties stuff, but because her personality, so nishino was manaka's truly first love even so it should be aya-chan.
first love always be eternal love..(it proved with in the end of story where manaka return to his beloved nishino)
so.. i voted 4 N-I-S-H-I-N-O... LOL

touketsusharingan

touketsusharingan

Light & Darkness~

definetly nishino ...! you ask why? because nishino is like NISHINO <3 :D:D:D

If light travels so fast, how come it's never caught a ninja?

Nishino is the best..!

I will pick Nishino :x love the ending :X

i wish it was a tenchi solution(harem ending) but at 1st i'm rooting for aya, but then, they based it on reality(even if it's an anime) :(............

i was definitely rooting for Aya-chan. i was hoping as i read through the entire manga, especially at the last part when Manaka got together with Nishino again, that Manaka would still be together with Aya-chan. that he would just tell her that Aya-chan was his true love. juz like others said, it also seemed to me that Aya-chan's love was the most passionate and deep and that he would've been happiest if he chose Aya-chan instead. damn, it still thinks when i remember that he didn't choose Aya. lol. but as others said, it may just a matter of personal preference. if i was in Manaka's shoes, i wouldn't think for a second to pick Aya. i personally liked Aya-chan's character the best.

toujou aya for me too

Satsuki<3
but Aya chan overall. Really sad ending.

But, Kozue was like all of them mixed together, nice body, smart, except shy. Nishino... maybe not. Agh, one hell of manga.

that is cruel
aya is most important female character in this story.and aya love manaka as main character
for example if manaka didnt meet nishino after midle school the story about manaka dream still running
how can be you troll aya in the end

Satsuki! casue she´s tries really hard, and is just so SWEET. I mean I could kill 4 a grl like her period

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 95 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.