MS Gundam Seed Destiny - Akatsuki refit?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

NewLondenion

NewLondenion

Chairman of Side 7

Cancel

I've been working on an MSD fanfic and I was just wondering if anyone could think of anything that they would do to change the ORB-01 Akatsuki. Now, I'm looking for some constructive thoughts. Is there anything that can be done?

• Feb 16, 2006

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

Cancel

I'd remove the DRAGOON Pack and leave it with the Flight Pack instead. I'd also make it vulnerable to missiles and rifles.

Signature
Sig by Vivid-Rein..ph34r them Zakus XP
Check profile for groups :x

Cancel

u mean "anything"?
well....to be honest, i would definitly change the coating of the Akatsuki. I sorry to say this, but a GOLDEN gundam?! Sure that would defeat the purpose of the name 'Akatsuki', but still...
I've found this quote on some other anime forum
"That's where ORB's tax money been gone to" XD

NewLondenion

NewLondenion

Chairman of Side 7

Cancel

well, in exchange for not pursuing any conflicts against other nations, they simply upgrade their own military. and just to narrow the suggestions, i'm also looking for cosmetic stuff that may or may not improve the capabilities (i.e. jet boosters attached to the shoulders to defeat the need for a modification). i don't intend to take away the golden coating just for th esake of my fanfic.

• Feb 17, 2006
Cancel

its an over done mobile suit... still Strike Freedom and Infiete Justice just kills it... I'd say that you make it like a mini strike gundam and allow it to swtich packs... and desgin the packs yourself... but thats just me XD

• Feb 17, 2006
Cancel

Akatsuki with something like Freedom's N-Jammer Canceller. Only that this one'll be solar generated. And perhaps multiple DRAGOONs? Something like arm and body spikes that could be DRAGOONs?

Cancel

the colour for the Akatsuki must go away....its too......outstanding and it makes me feel wierd..... i think it reflects on the fact that the owner is materialistic and i believe Cagalli ....if i am not wrong is not such a person...... and maybe u could adjust it so that it can also use the meteor....

merged: 04-08-2006 ~ 10:58pm
oh ya i forgot .....maybe you could increase its speed and ermm........ if possible, let the dragoons stay and let it be powered by the N-jammer Canceller

• Apr 08, 2006

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.