Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Things that you love or like but don't know why - Minitokyo

Things that you love or like but don't know why

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Has there ever been an object in your life that you just love to death but don't know why? For me I love...to death...grapes OH I LOVE GRAPES! And I don't really know why. In my collection so far I have three and I just love them so much...grapes are so cool. So what is it for all of you? And if you do have a clue as to why you love what you love or like what you like so much then please tell me or if you are as stumped as I am well that's cute as hell. ;)

http://www.volny.cz/elef.glass/.glass.grapes.elef_soubory/image009.jpg

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

blackdagger

blackdagger

Too much to handle

uhmm....

I love strawberries.....

don't know why i love 'em....

But strawberries doesn't like me....

for I'm allergic to STRAWBERRIES

GOT IT!?

>-I do WHat i waNt<-
GoT anY Problems

YaminoShinigami

YaminoShinigami

Yaoi Fangirl

I'm crazy about pens ^^'' I don't know why, but when I see a model of pen that I haven't got, I must grab it XD. I'm mad XD. I've got two Montblanc and one Waterman (stolen from my Daddy XD), but almost all of them aren't expensive ^^. I've got a collection of hundred of pens (more or less, I didn't count them XD).

Signature Image

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

i'm crazy over anything purple...i wasn't until i discovered that it's my lucky color :D now, i have quite a bunch of purple stuff. pens, file, books, etc.

millyfinalfantasy2

millyfinalfantasy2

the bringer of despair returns

hmmm
well if i'm honest....i love..................GIRLS
i'm not being funny, i really do like em, but when i think about it i don't know why,
i've been deceived and hurt by them,
they go crazy every month and start spitting fire,
they tend not to let you have groups of them,
and above all else i just plain don't understand them.

so there, i love girls, but have no idea why!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

umm i love gummi bears, but they are so addictive..but the real thing i dont know why i love is BBQ PORK! MMM i dont even like other pig products...but bbq pork just rules...

aiya.

racka64

racka64

Mugiwara

I like the silence before rain especially in summer when it didn't start to rain yet, the sky is bright and cloudy....and the wind is blowing and you can smell the rain.... oh it's a wonderful feeling :)

Signature

millyfinalfantasy2

millyfinalfantasy2

actually, on the subject of rain, I actually really like walking in the rain, i find it soothing as long as there are no umbrella weilding lunatics near me.

but yeah the rain just seems to calm me down and mellow me out.

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

Ah... The rain... Love the rain, too.

Anyways, I like mangos but I'm allergic to mangos... @__@... But I still eat them because I love them!

I like to collect jade. I don't know why... I have quite a lot. @__@ They're 100% real.

I like sterling silver, don't know why though. I don't like gold or white gold or silver but I like sterling silver! Go figure?

I don't know why I love winter... It's too cold!

Yes I too love the rain and the snow...anything that's wet and cold. If I could sleep outside when it was winter I would sleep soundly. My tolerance for the heat is lower than most I should know back when I was living in my first house I would roast in my skin because my family just had to have the heat up to like eighty degrees in the summer time...damn light weights. Thankfully though I finally moved aand can sleep in freezing cold-just the way I like it WOOOO!

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

millyfinalfantasy2

millyfinalfantasy2

dunno,
back when i was a soldier i really enjoyed sleeping out in the snow under the open sky..... there's just something to be said about sleeping under the stars, winter snow just adds to the experience

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.