Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Japanese goodies just outta reach! - Minitokyo

Japanese goodies just outta reach!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I like anime and the Japanese culture in general, and as such, I find myself digging around Japanese online stores. The problem is, here I am in the US, unable to speak or read Japanese, and none of the sites are in english. Also, when translated, they only ship to Japan.

So my question is this -- Short of flying to Japan, and short of learning Japanese and sending them emails begging them for international shipping, is there any way for someone over here in the US to get Japanese only products found on the web? Is there such thing as a service that will buy the items for you, send them, then charge you for what it costs plus their service fee?

OoOoh woe is meh! x_x

Ebay can be a good source of things like this, but it's of course unreliable as it depends on people who have brought the items along most of the time! And really depends what items you're looking for, some are easier to find than others.

You can also try the japanese amazon, they probably ship everywhere. I know there are japanese sites that send too internationnally like, I think, yesasia .

There are probably other MT goers that know more about this than me. But I never heard of service like the one you want.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Just find a local import store, every city has one. I live in a tiny city and I have one.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.