Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 About Original Artwork - Minitokyo

About Original Artwork

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Don't know if it's just me, but i've seem too many wallpapers that are not original artwork made by the "authors".

In other words, some are uploading wallpapers available in sites like boyis or even from the original sources. :sweat: Some weeks ago, this was happening, but at least they were submitted as scan, now, they are submitted as original walls... or did i miss some changes in MT? Thought this site was very special because of new art published in it :(

I guess this can be related to the credit system, if you upload many walls, you can get more credits, right?

Maybe MT can put a one submission per day policy, or that mods reject or accept walls on the fly. T_T

Oh, well, maybe its just me :p

Signature

It's hard for mods to police something like this, after all you can't expect them to know of every piece of work that's been made, to be able to spot copies or "stolen" work! All that's needed is solid ground rules, then if a member spots something that's outside the rules they can report it.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

The policy is very clear. Ripping is not allowed.

We appreciate your concern, but please understand that it is very difficult for us to catch everyone of these rips. Thus, if you find any ripped wallpapers, please report them. We will delete all such material and offending members will be issued warnings, or in case of repeated offenses, be restricted or banned.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

OK, thanks :)

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.