Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Vampires! - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

So who's your favourite, and why? Do you have an all-time classic vampire series that people just have to see, or a favourite vampire character even if the series isn't all that brilliant?

I think my favorite anime vampire is Mosquiton, just because he's the goofiest I've seen.

I read a little bit of a manga that had a tomato-eating vampire in it, it seemed cute but there wasn't very much of it translated. I liked his servent/side-kick/bat person.

I know it's not anime, but I think the vampire Ysidro in Barbara Hambly's books is my favorite vampire ever.

The best Vampire in an anime is Alucard.

He is the reason for more anime with vampires

I would have to say Alucard from CSOTN(Castlevania:Symphony Of The Night) he is just flat out cool looking,he can use almost any melee wepon plus he can actually transform into different thing's like mist a wolf and ofcourse a bat.Really cool character froma bad ass game.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Alucard from Hellsing is pretty good but my favorite vampire is still D (even if he is a half-breed)

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

My favorite vampire would be Saya from Blood+! (Uhh..I'm not even sure if she is a vampire?)

I really like Miyu myself. I think that her personality is what draws me to like her so much. Narumi Kakinouchi's artwork helps too ;p. Mosquiton is one of the funniest vampires I've ever seen.

lifeisasubliminalmessage

I LOVE Alucard XD He's too cool! D comes pretty close too though :D

julian1

julian1

Pursuer Of Darkness

the coolest's got to be alucard, the cutest should be karin.

Signature

Yeah Alucard is a no life king vampire, undead and stopable vampire

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

lestat is the king of them all, that is one charismatic vampire.

anime wise...i think the coolest vampire will have to be Alucard...only because he fits the impression of being one, I still think he pails in comparison.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Alucard from Hellsing and Saya from Blood the last Vampire, because there cool. And D from Vampire Hunter D and Abel Nightroad from Trinity Blood because there hot.

May the force be with you!

I love D from the Vampire Hunter D movie series he is just so beautiful! But then *suddenly starts to cry* my vampire Anime is quite limited I blame my stupid Blockbuster for that and also lack of any close vicinity stores that actually carry my Anime but anywho...For right now my choice is D and if I do ever get to broaden my horizons of the vampire Anime world I will probably come and add to my list.

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

Angel-Lizzy

Angel-Lizzy

D-Emo-N

I have no favo... cuz i like all of them... ^_^

Kisses

Lizzy

Signature
Im a D-Emo-N, my heart is gone, the razorbladechain is destroying my heart that got stolen!

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

I Would have to say Cain i mean he killed his brother and then became the first vampire so you got to give him propes

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

Favorite vampire? From anime? The perfect guy is Alucard from Hellsing.
Hellsing is a very good anime. (What cn I say?! I love blood)
Vampire Hunter D also. (Even is the graphic is not perfect, it have good plot and interesting end)
Vampire Princes Miyu (The anime is not so good, but I really like Larva)

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

I would say that my favs are some that people don't know that well like
Arcueid from Tsukihime I really love her. and in the game Melty Bloody she is awesome
also I really love Karin and Anju from Karin they are just too funny

Signature Image

Arkard! He is so freakin cool! But I also like Evangeline-san from Negima!^^ She is kinda weird!

mine must be alucard... and then their is D from vampire D

Depends which Vampire series (and medium).

For games, well I love Kain from the Legacy of Kain saga (Raziel is cool too, though not technically a vampire anymore lol). And Alucard from Castlevania: SOTN, he rocks. Demitri from Darkstalkers is cool too.

Anime, well I like D and Alucard, both are cool in their own ways. One more calm and collected, the other more volatile ^^

And movies, well you cant go past good ole Dracula XD And Kate Beckinsale in Underworld, she rocked! ^^

Oni

yoshi-mist

yoshi-mist

The Shadow Fox

Read No Man's land its very new but also very worth it!

its about a cowboy with a mysterios past. His job is to hunt demons. This includes vampires Zombies and plain demons.

i think it very intertaining :)

I'll protect you no matter what

Signature

I have to say Lestat from the Anne Rice books is possibly my favourite vampire. Though i do love Spike from Buffy just because he's got a really good British accent and because of his attitude.
If anyone likes reading i also recommend the Darren Shan Saga.
I haven't seen any anime vampires yet unless you count myotismon from Digimon.

Cathal

Cathal

ROAR!

Quote by angelicdemonIIII would say that my favs are some that people don't know that well like
Arcueid from Tsukihime I really love her. and in the game Melty Bloody she is awesome
also I really love Karin and Anju from Karin they are just too funny

I totally agree with you on that. I loved her in the anime, and from what I've read in the manga. To me she was like an innocent person, always bright, and positive. (Love the Gold Eyes!) However I haven't played the game yet. I'm having an impossible time trying to get my hands on it.

"The mouth of the just shall mediate wisdom, and his tongue shall speak judgment. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation, for when he hath been proved, he shall recieve a crown of life." - Lillium

ionthedemon

ionthedemon

ens causa sui

one of my favorite series is HELLSING i thought that, the anime was really good. Alucard is badass.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.