Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Greetings from Katsucon! - Minitokyo

Greetings from Katsucon!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

kawaiiguy

kawaiiguy

Objective reviewer

Shinsengumi and I are floating around the convention this weekend. If you're here, see if you can spot us. It shouldn't be too hard, I have a chocobo inbreeder t-shirt and Shinsengumi is nicely dressed.

...That and we were both really big dorks and put our MT names on our nametags...

Then again, if you're reading this, you're a big dork too. Browsing MT while at an anime con... psh.

Signature Image

.:Administrator and contributer of the Minitokyo-review::Proud helper of Chaos-Cross - Help make MT a better place!:.

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Hehe, I might give prizes to the people who win the "where's shinsengumi" game that will be running all weekend long =D

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

This is the year I finally go to an anime convention! Being stationed in the UK has killed me... plane tickets to any of the good ones are just too expensive. Call me envious of you two for right now at least.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

Nice, nice...
Seeing as I have no mode of transport, I cannot go to conventions.

Lucky you.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.