Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do yo think about Half Beasts? - Minitokyo

What do yo think about Half Beasts?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

:P

Signature Image
This day we fight!

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

Well I don't really think anything about them since they aren't real lol. But I have to agree, they're cool characters and the idea is good. Btw, Bloody Roar is a absolutely awesome fighting game, definitely one of my favourites of all time.

up up and away

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

I personally, love stories about half-humans. Especially mermaids and selkies. They have such sad tales and most of them are such dark stories. I love those stories...they take me away to anther world.

x-gear

x-gear

Running away...

A half breed is awesome anyways. Its cuz they have interesting stories and sweet abilities ^-^

What is it?

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

What would be the half-breed of a spoon and an anteater?

In an attempt to make this topic actually somewhat about Religion & Science, I'll ask you whether you think it's possible for science to create such combinations and whether there would be a case where it would be at all ethically justifiable to do so.

"If I were creating a world, I wouldn't mess about with butterflies and daffodils. I would have started with lasers, 8 o'clock, day 1." -Time Bandits

I reallu like this stories about humans half beast in special Inuyasha.

Man I love them and everyone agrees that half-beasts are always so very beautiful. You know you would think it would be the other way around. All logic would argue that animal and human cross-breeds would be ugly but they're not. I mean look at my InuYasha...HE'S SO BEAUTIFUL! And D from Vampire Hunter D...ah SO BREATH-TAKING!

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

NJKay

Ametyst Sea Elf

It's more a mixing of cultures made into a mixing of species. It makes you unique if you're like that. It was basically a let down though in ancient mythology. If you were half you were a beast. Much like werewolves are. I think it's wonderful though being a by product of mixed cultures myself. Plus Inu Yasha's just hot as a half.

I will continue to be lost and confused still.

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

I only know half-beasts from Fire Emblem. Through them, the game really brings up issues about outcasts, and how they are often mistreated because they are misunderstood (a common enough theme to many anime and games). But my own opinion, I think they're cool. They are all cool or pretty in Fire Emblem, and now I want to watch Inuyasha based on what everyone's said.

But agreeing with what Mikenox said, I don't see the point of placing this thread here, as you're focusing on the anime aspect of half-beasts. This should belong in the General Anime forum. But scientifically, I think its impossible (at least with our current technology) to combine completely different species.

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.