Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wings? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Does anyone know any tuturials on how to draw wings or any kind of them like angel wings or farie wings or any kind of wings? Can someone show me a site for that, please?

Anmras

Pockey!

I don't know any tutorials, but references will work just as well! Try searching art sites like here or Deviantart to find some really nice pictures of wings, then practice developing your own structure and feather design of them. The good thing about drawing wings is that the guidelines aren't at all strict and you can experiment a lot! I think that's part of why people are attracted to drawing them.

0^_^0*hug*0^_^0

If you like to draw, go here --> http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/33838/

It's your lucky day! For I have found this link to help you out :nerd:

Lots of useful tutorials on that site, add it to your bookmarks. Good luck with your work.

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Lunaregina has a very lovely tutorial on drawing glowing wings right here in the forums.

Thank you guys so much!

Songblade

Renkinjutsushi

I usually reference real photographs of birds in flight. My first winged pictures were done pausing a video of a pigeon flying.

If you still need help, you can ask me, I draw wings a lot :E I can show you in an OC session or something if you want.

you could learn the structure of wings and how they work so you'll be able to draw them without much need of references though not as accurate even though accuracy isn't as important in drawing unique stuff. kinda similar to how other stuff are learned too.

You could check out deviantart.com they have a whole section on tutorials. I'm certain they have a tut on wings. Good luck

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.