Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shakugan no Shana 19 - Minitokyo

Shakugan no Shana 19

Group announcement by Sword-Shana-lily

page 1 of 1 5 total items

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

Omg! Forgot to post once again! Shana 19 is out! I have to say, this is one of the best yet that kept me interested! Once fo the series that I think is the best for this week too! =)

Ok~ Everyone knows each others role and all after so long.. YEAH~~~ SO LONG!

Just happy that, WILHELMINA IS BACK!

Daisuki de arimasu!

Signature

does anyone know why she says arimasu after every sentence?

:: Lawy3rz ::

agneslee

agneslee

~ Completely Lose to The World ~

It seem more interesting in this episode.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f198/AgnesXLee/ForeverLove.jpg

To the whole world,you're only one person,but to me,you're the whole world.Signature Image
Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love**And**Songstress-Reverie
BrokenWings-TrinityBlood**And**Clover-4-ever

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

Ha, she probably says -arimasu just from habit (or the fact that she's almost emotionless). Khamsin is so cool ^_^ Though I wonder what the full extent of his abilities are. And Wilhelmina is cool too ^_^ (Except I don't like her mask thing). Things are really heating up now.

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

I kinda pity Shana, if she could just throw away her emotions of Yuji and grab that Hougu before a Tomogara does *of course that would mean killing Yuji heh heh*

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.