Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What does your nickname mean? - Minitokyo

What does your nickname mean?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 59 total items

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

Hello!
While surfing around MT I always pay attention to all the nicknames. Some are references to characters and some are related to music and there are a incredible variety of other things.
Now I ask: what does your nickname mean? Why did you choose it? Is there some story behind it?

About mine:
I've played at a Name Generator of Army Operation Names ( X-P ). The result was "Cosmopolitan Star".
When I entered here, I remembered this result which I liked, and them shortened it to CosmoStar. And now this is how everybody knows me here.

Every name has a history, even if it is a simple one. So nicknames should have one too. Would you like to share yours?

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

Well my nick is just my first name. I know, that's boring ^_^' When I found out about MT I decided to register so I could download wallpapers. Since I didn't had the intention of staying here I just filled in my name. Afterwards I fell in love with the site and became an active member. Of course, then I couldn't change my nick anymore. So that's why I'm always putting 'Kira' at the bottom of all my posts, 'cause that's the nick I've wanted to have. On other sites I have anime nicknames though (like Kira, Ayato, Kiba, ...) and people at school are starting to call me Kira instead of Laurent :)
Well, that's the story behind mine. Gomen ne if it's a boring one ^_^'

..::Kira::..

Signature Image

just the name of a Juventus Footballer!

Signature
Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep.

arch-god-elle

Arch God

Elle means She/Her Depending on how its used.

Its french.
Why.... well I wanted a name for a character and Elle just kinda stuck..
Shes like my best character~
~Elle-San

My nicknmae is not used on anywhere as I used my real name on MT. But both my nicknames were given to me many years ago and are still used by some people who know me really well. Dusty was a nickname given to me in high school way back when Charles Shultz and Peanuts were alive, well and popular. One of his characters was named Pigpen. It was said that Pigpen could raise a cloud of dust even walking in a snowstorm. Since I was a clean but always unkempt looking dude...my fellow mates nicknamed Dusty. Later on in life, in the real working world, one of my coworkers once called me woodstock. Woodstock was another charles shultz creation and was the little yellow bird that was snoopy's friend. He always flew the wrong direction and could never fly straight...anyway...the nicknmae stuck to me - so at that particular place of employment I was known as woodstock. LOL pretty funny now that i think back on it all.

LonelyFriend

Hi Ha said Hey

I just used lonely people but something fiendly too.So called LonelyFriend

uhh well lol it's my bf's nickname on alot of video games...the other nicknames i use were already taken on here...a chore boy is a piece of steel wool used for cleaning dishes...it has other uses but i'd better not get into

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

well, my nickname is just an extract of my name Claudia. Claud in spanish means the way u pronounce Cloud, so, in spanish Cloud is Nubes, and becuz I'm always in the clouds, becuz sometimes im kinda clueless tue call me that way and I like it, becuz is me:D

Claudia Nubes

youkais

youkais

Siegfried System

The mine is a game with words:
You can be death
Kai ice... but the two together mean: demon
Also can be the japanese way to say "roger" ;)
jojojo is long to explain better ^^U

~ We can fly together ~

racka64

racka64

Mugiwara

Racka64 ->racka: it's a Hungarian sheep that has curly hair, just like me :) and my father used to call me racka....not a big story. and 64 is the date of my birth : 4th of june ( in Hungarian it is reverse:year/month/day :))

Signature

Rappio is finnish and it means decay. I't was just the first word that came in mind when I was thinking of a nickname ;)

tanteikun

tanteikun

Kawaikunai!

I am not so sure this is the correct forum for this thread.

Signature
Shinjutsu wa Itsumo Hitotsu

zuuti

zuuti

life is unexamined to me

my nickname is zuti it mean's yellow

freeezer

freeezer

the slacker

freeezer..... eh....... i dont know what it means or where it came from..... i just couldnt come up with anything else..... if u see a freeezer on the net its propably me....

My nick the phonetic pronunciation of my real name, or as close to as is possible in English ^_^'

The actual meaning of the word is "courage" or "bravery", which doesn't really suit me I think but oh well.

ParadiseOneLast

Flowing Wind

ParadiseOnceLast is my nickname like forever. It doesn't mean much I just come up with it:p

P.S I forgot to put the c on Once so mine is ParadiseOneLast...hahaha...my bad:p

My nickname is a Jupiter's Moon. In the Greek Mythology Ananke and Zeus were the parents of Adrastea.

SweetStar

SweetStar

*.*Feel Fine!*.*

really... my name is a composition of the words sweet and star... ¬¬

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

It's a character from a certain show, that was really alot like me, so much that I found it rather amusing and well, here it is ;P It actually should be Kyo, but for some strange reason I registered like this, 69 is taken from a game I play online.

up up and away

Well, my nick name is meant to denote my cathegory and the 2 sides of my personality:

Elven - I've always loved Elves and their traditions, mostly from Tolkien tales, but I also like from other stories of course (I Love Deedlit!). Many people say I am sad but a good and wise friend, with medieval-fantasy likes, chivalry and romantic ideals, that's why I feel I am like an Elf, missing things long gone.

Inccubus - This is my dark side, my immature behaviour, my anger and my low desires. Not necessarily evil, because I've learned how to use those fury feelings for encouraging the good ones. I liked the Inccubus for being a dream-demon who hides in shadows (like my dark side) and feeds on maidens. I only feed on one X////3 *ejem*....

Another name that I'm well known after is Pai-kun. This is from "Paito", the way my brother used to call me when he was 3 and could not pronounce "Pablito" which is "Pablo", my real-life name, in Spanish diminutive.

P.S. "Das Wandern" means "The Wandering" in German, and it's a melody from one of the .hack//SIGN OST's. I identify myself with Tsukasa, and I am a wanderer too, that's why I use that nick on MSN.

Well, I was tired of my old nick (physcoman1991), and plague sounded cool, so Im like, this is mine :P

ShinNoNoir

ShinNoNoir

Pirate

Quote by Chloe"I am the true Noir." ("Watashi wa shin no Noir [no-wa-ru]," with emphasis on the word "Noir")

Noir = Hitman codename

It comes from one of my fav character (Chloe) in the show "Noir" which is at the top of my list. She says "I am the true Noir" cause 2 other girls (see my sig) also use that codename. I was quite happy when i subscribed here and found it was still available :D

Some people wish to get what they deserve, while others fear the same.

Signature

ceriseangel2

ceriseangel2

Intjkitty

cerise-cherry (french)
angel- nothing really
2- my favorite number

nemu-sleep
nemu-iii=wanna sleep..(really bad) kinda like the "Noooooo..." u get at the movies.

Alas, a new life is created;
never knowing its challenges;
Facing it with no words learnt;
we were all the same at this stage

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 59 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.