Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Living the life of someone else for a day - Minitokyo

Living the life of someone else for a day

page 1 of 1 7 total items

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

If you could live the life of anyone of your choice for a day who would it be? It could be anyone even if they're deceased right now (ex: George Washington), and if you want, any anime/manga character, or even a character from a movie (ex: James Bond). Answer any of these that appeal to you and as always, why?

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true."
- Robert Wilensky

I'd say Bill Gates but I dont know if all that money is worth being sutch a loser.... It is

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

I'd like to be in anime, but since I'd mostly ruin their mood, I'd rather exchange with some alive person. Oh, wait, I take it back. I want to be in place of Hideki!

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

Take over the Richest Person on earth and make them give me all the cash
in anime i would like to live in the world of Chobits and have my very own persocon
IN movies i would like to live in Shaolin Soccer and be Iron Legs

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Quote by GinameI'd say Bill Gates but I dont know if all that money is worth being sutch a loser.... It is

Heh, right your social life would be a pain and don't you think its strange that he's the richest man out there yet never really gotten a single decent haircut?

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true."
- Robert Wilensky

Does Monica Bellucci have a bf? I'll be him :D Then I might also like to be a super rich person and then just deposit all their money into my account so I can use it when I return to real body. Why enjoy being someone for just a day when you can enjoy their money forever *Laughs Evilly*

Signature Image

i like to try Dante from Devil May Cry... but then.. with my techniques.. i be dead within seconds..

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.