Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Would you change your life or sitiuations on it? - Minitokyo

Would you change your life or sitiuations on it?

Would you change your life?

Yes, deffinitivelly
1 votes
No, I'm happy with all my mistakes
5 votes
Just part of it
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

smoon

smoon

kit builder

If you had the chance to change your life or repit your life but change some stuff would you do it?
In a time I did, wanted to change my life, or at least change some situations on it, but after my baby was born, believe me, I don't regret any of it, well maybe one or two, but then she wouldn't be here.

For other side, living my childhood again....o_0 no way, my highschool time.... -_- nope, University time... :\ maybe... don't think so :sweat:

Thinking twice I'm good as I am ^_^' are you?

^.~

I have a lot of things I wish I could just go back in time and change. I wish I asked that girl I liked back in the day... who knows what would have come from it... but now it's too late...

j0n0

j0n0

Increadibly Cute

HELL NO, I earned those mistakes fair and square. If I hadn't done those mistakes there, I would of done them somewhere else. Rather learn my life lessons early before I can cause dome real damage.

An eye for an eye brings justice, but it is compassion that changes a man.

Another point of view doesn't necessarily make yours more or less right.

Of course! If you had the chance to go back to when you were much younger, but still keep the knowledge you have now, you could appreciate life much more and make all the right decisions! You could make the most of the extra time you had :D

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

If it was my choice to make a mistake I will not regret it. I rather make mistakes now than make them later in life.

J0n0! Can't we clash sometime?! Why do I always agree with you!? ARGH!
BTW, "HELL NO" is one of my favorite phrase! Don't use it! ARGH!

^__^

I am happy with my life. There are infinite choicies that I could have made that would have made my life different. However each one of those differences would have brought on their own cirumstances. I am not the richest person my age I know, but I am content with what I have and the family I have, and my current cirumstance. If I did not like it I would be fighting to change it.

nekogirl333

nekogirl333

Konatic

My mistakes I've learned to live with, most of my mistakes I don't regret and try to learn from it. There are some I want to change tho as i feel i would be a better person. So I guess i am not good as i am

I did mistakes. That's right. But you know what: in the end, I'm happy the way I live. True, I don't earn half as much as I could but I like my job. True I never truly said how I felt to this girl when I was younger, but I later on met the one who now is my fiancee. True I often ask the wrong thing to the wrong person without even realizing it, but people around me know I never mean bad things.

Even then I wouldn't want to change. I learned from my mistakes. If I could prevent them, how would I have learned the lesson?

Ask me ten years ago and I would have wanted to move heaven, hell, and the Earth just to have a different and better life. But now I am happy and content in my choices that I have made for they have brought me to here and now where I can freely be happy and not care how others view me I can finally be me and say that my life finally belongs to me and that makes me so very happy . :)

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.