Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you MEAN ? - Minitokyo

Are you MEAN ?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 58 total items

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

XD i guess no one had posting this thread yet so i just posting it here :D . Well, to be honest are U mean with others? >_< hehehe,...me? i'm a 'lil meanie' with ppl i don't trust ;)

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Well, it depends on my first impression. If I don't like the person I'm seeing, then he/she'll taste the full sting of my sarcasim.....

if I don't like them and want to get rid of'em of course

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

no im not mean but i have bloodlust in my veins and im serious

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

I am only mean to people who are not nice or mean to me.
And sometimes I mean to people who just annoys me, but other than that I'm absolutely not mean. My policy is if you treat me nice I'll treat you nice (same for respect).

nejika

nejika

well, if they ask me nicely and not in harsh way,...i'll be nice to them too :)

Signature

I find that I'm nice to pretty much anyone, even if I don't necissarily like them. But I'm no push-over, if someones going to be mean to me, then I'll be mean back (and may have to fight them).

\\\"Pervert!!!\\\" -Naru Narusegewa
member ofhinalovers
animated-animation

Depends on how annoying the individual is.

nejika

nejika

my friend,...when i ask some question that i didn't understand she says no, but she's the first one who answer our teacher question. well, it's happens long time ago and i didn't mention it to her. then we're still friend until now even she's a lil meanie person :)

Signature

I don't think I'm mean but my brothers think so on some occasions. (especially my older one) I think I'm pretty nice and laid back.

yeah...depends on how much a know the individual and how he/she acts

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

I like being mean because I have to be the big bad bully!

@__@

I am mean to a certain extent.
I like the happy-mean combination.

I'm not really mean to anyone... I'm also not all that nice to most people I don't know. I guess you could say I'm indifferent to people I don't know, and nice to people I do know (and like). I can't really think of many people that I've gotten to know and also dislike, but I guess in that case I just ignore the person, which can be considered mean to some people I guess.

"If I were creating a world, I wouldn't mess about with butterflies and daffodils. I would have started with lasers, 8 o'clock, day 1." -Time Bandits

... not really, if someone is being stupid around me saying things he or she shouldn't be saying ... then yes, but i'm not mean without a purpose.

MysteryAngel

MysteryAngel

Kurai utsukushisa

I'm not mean, I can't stand being mean. I'm not a pushover either though and I will stand up for myself.

Signature Image

nejika

nejika

Well, i don't mean to be MEAN but,...ppls usually thought that i'm mean. :(

Signature

Inchy

Inchy

< Just smile! >

Hmm...sometimes. But normalliy not.

Signature

MichaelW

MichaelW

Kazuma Ryou

I don't really mean to be mean... but generally, if I don't have an opinion of someone, I'll be mean to them before I'm nice. They have to earn that.

nekogirl333

nekogirl333

Konatic

Well i dont know if i am mean but I can be cold and sarcastic as well as harsh to someone who gets on my bad side. But then again, I'm quite direct with what i say and some people can't take that...is that seen as mean?

x-gear

x-gear

Running away...

Iono im mean sometimes by not responding or ignoring but i do this intentionally. I dont mean to but thats how i am i guess.

What is it?

Sentinal

The One And Only...

alot of ppl say im mean... but its that my sarcasm is sometimes taken as being mean... or wen i tell the truth they cant handle it... but i dont try to be

The One And Only Freedom Gundam...

im usually really nice to everyone. if i dont like them, then i just dont deal with them. i dont like to cause trouble unless i have a good reason. now there is one exception, this kid named bryce. hes one of my friends, but we rip on him so much. but if u met the kid i think anyone would. i guess its not really being mean (cause its friend to friends BS), but its the worst i do.

I can be really mean to girls i like (i know it sounds wierd eh?)

nejika

nejika

well, it's depend on the situation,...if i know more i would share my point with others but if i don't...i would better told them the truth. mean people is annoying...really -_-

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 58 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.