Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Series of FMP you like most? - Minitokyo

What Series of FMP you like most?

Tagged under Full Metal Panic!

Which is the best FMP Series?

Full Metal Panic
5 votes
Full Metal Panic Fumoffu
24 votes
Full Metal Panic The Second Raid
19 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

I wanted to know what series ya guys like most from Full Metal Panic....For Me...i like most The Second Raid...But Fumoffu is also fun....BUT i like TSR most...go on say it!

Signature
Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep.

i like TSR the most, too
the storyline is pretty good and keeps the suspense well

action scenes, as usual, are pretty nice :)

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

I like TSR the most. Good combination of genres. This anime is one of those that really becomes better after a number of seasons.

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

I loved Fumoffu the most! that made me laugh like crazy that has to be one funniest OVAs I have seen. I only have one more
to say and that is Bonta-kun is the greatest

Signature Image

I prefer Fumoffu,because I just can't get enough of Sagara's schoollife,but TSR is really great too.

Personally I enjoyed the original manga best, but I found TSR to be most enjoyable.

HB13

HB13

Kaiten Kensai

FMP & FMP-TSR are both great as action/drama/mechas but can be bundled together with other action dramas. But, IMO only FMP:F is truly one of the greats in its genre, as its picture should be in every online dictionary defining Anime Comedy.

No wiser words were better said than
"Fumo Fumo" - Bonta-Kun

"The Way of the Warrior is death. This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between live and death. It means nothing more than this. It means to see things through, being resolved."
-Yamamoto Tsunenori, Ha Gakure (Hidden Leaves)

Java

Java

/homework overload

All three are especially good, but if I had to pick only one to watch, I'd pick Fumoffu. The mix of romance and comedy was very much enjoyable.

natsume44

natsume44

Yamapi Fangirl

I have to say Fumoffu, just because I haven't seen The Second Raid yet. The hot spring episode made me and my friend laugh so hard that I had to pause the DVD for about five minutes before I could start watching it properly again. ^_^

SouskeUK

SouskeUK

Sunny

I like all of them but for me the first one holds a special place. as thats the one i first purchased after i came to UK and after about an year of break from anime. not to metioned it started my love for the anime soundtracks and totally hooked me to it. :)

Right Now I'm too lazy to make a signature image!

ohhh.. i really love FMP? Fumoffu! Bonta-kun is sooo cute! and the Kaname x Sousuke is nice too! :3

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

I'm glad that FMP is getting better and not declining. It would be a challenge to the makers to make their future seasons better.

My favorite is Fumoffu. It is the best comedy anime out there.

Fumoffu! It made my cry laughing, every episode is just so freaking fantastic. :D

For TSR i just like last episode...where Sousuke shot 6 rounds into a helpless dying patient on the bed, LOL! Blood splattered about, scary faces and the flatline...*was so freaking violent, yet funny*. Well since the patient was a bad guy then it was ok haha...

The fight between the Arbalest and multiple-venoms were the best of all in TSR.

NightAngel

A dream box

My favourite is definetly The Second Raid. I just devoured it. It was too cool. I still hope they'll do more, since there are wuite a few after that storyline.
But the best was the way Sousuke grew, and his relationship with Kaname finally developed.

Face your fears, Live your dreams
Hana-Kimi-Love

Mine is definitely Fumoffu.. its just too funny but i can't choose between TSR or Just fmp =[

even thought fumoffu is very funny, i prefer tsr...

pawafaru hikaru kurofomuru !

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Fumoffu here! Da series is hilarious like no other...

Zepphyre

Zepphyre

Renaissance Man

The whole series is awesome, but I liked TSR the most because the character development involved. Fumoffu was a comedy goldmine and a great addition to the overall story.

Nucleous

Nucleous

I will be taking you to.....

I love all of the FMP's but TSR just sticks out more that the other two, maybe because Souske is waking up to things around in and becoming more open minded and his feelings towards Kaname are becoming clearer!
Personally I would choose Tessa over Kaname!
Plus he is now unstoppable coz he can use the Lambda Driver! Yippee!

SMILE, even through your tears!!!!!
Life is not Measured by the number of Breaths we
take, but by the Moments that Take our Breath Away.

I voted for FMP The Second Raid. I like this one since there are more developments in Sousuke and in his relationship with Kaname even if it's just a small progress.

Jokoro

Jokoro

Hmm...

I would have to say FMP: Fumoffu was the best i' just a sucker for the comedy/romance whatnot, espescially the episode where tessa came over to play.

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

Fumoffu is pure comedy, and I just loved that. =)

TSR was a great update to the series. You finally see him bust out with how he feels without ever saying it, though after fumoffu, going back to the seriousness wasn't grabbing my attentnion like it used to. Plus I can't get over the last episode of fumoffu. Freakin hilarious. Fumoffu +1

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.