Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Series of FMP you like most? - Minitokyo

What Series of FMP you like most?

Tagged under Full Metal Panic!

Which is the best FMP Series?

Full Metal Panic
5 votes
Full Metal Panic Fumoffu
24 votes
Full Metal Panic The Second Raid
19 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

Well, its definetly TSR. Its better than the first season, and as AyuTateishi said, FMP is that kind of series that gets better after a number of seasons.

If I want storyline, its TSR.

But if I want to have fun, its Fumoffu ^^

Signature Image

I liked fumoffu the most.

i haven't seen the new one. i like the original best because of the fighting.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I can't really decide i enjoyed everything that happened in all three.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

I really enjoyed the first season of FMP. I was kind of dissapointed that there wasn't more to TSR.

even though it was about nothing, I loved Fumoffu

Signature

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

The first sereis was really cool but Fumoffu was the most fun. I pretty much laughed all the way though the first time I watched it.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

first season and tsr were really good. but... fumoffu was SOOOOO funny that id have to say its better (because i like comedy animes). But if you are looking for a good action anime id have to say tsr. First season had a nice combo of everything tho... i guess im just saying... THEY WERE ALL GOOD

i like fumoffu the most. cant get enough of those jokes. i laughed really hard at them. lol

Eisritter

Eisritter

Cool As Ice

TSR no doubt about it

i like fumoffu and the second raid. fumoffu shows you the school life os sousuke and kaname, its also very funny. the second rade shows you how sousuke and kaname really feel about each other. i really like the ending of tsr where sousuke masters the Lambda Driver for the final fight.

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

i think i will choose the Full Metal Panic Fumoffu!it is funny and then just because i havent watch the FMP and FMP second raid too.so now i choose Fumoffu.

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Yeah! I like Fumoffu!

I like the episode 8 where sousuke fights with the 3 Karate Club members. :D

Flipy-223

Flipy-223

yeah, all episodes from fumoffu were pure comedy but I can't say which series I liked the most because I haven't seen TSR...

see yaa

BobaFett2ha

BobaFett2ha

Mandalore

god, this thread was almost a year old...

"The ugly and thin cattle ate up the seven sleek and fat cattle." - Genesis 41:4

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I'm going to close this one since it's already been necrobumped once already.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.