Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime-Illusion.net Webdesign Attempt Nr. 6! - Minitokyo

Anime-Illusion.net Webdesign Attempt Nr. 6!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

hmm...this is my current layout for the opening of my animepage

Anime-Illusion

Layout

Any Opinions on this?

Nice site. In mozilla the scroll bar in the left corner is grey. And the menu buttons are very tiny. but other than these 2 things. Well made site.

Do You like my tight sweater? SEE how it fits my body.

Leonryushin

Leonryushin

L33TP4ND4

even though i am from germany, i cant speak or read it. lol

Cool Website! :) I'll be looking foreward to its completion!

Give me a PM when its done.

May the Woot be with you!

iht

it's also hard to read the dates and stuff in that top left scroll bar. text for each of the headers is a little small on my screen.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Looks quite good to me.

Keep on!

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

Looks nice, but the text is little too small in my opinion.

The opening page is nice and simple which I like

The site it self aka test is nicely designed, but you used colors I'd never use, lol, but not everyone likes the same colors so no biggie. The text is fien to me (1024x768). The only problem I see is on the top left hand corner where it says test 5 and has text underneath it. That text is a little hard to read bebuz the color is too light of a color. Overall it it's a really nice site. I jus wish I could read the content, lol. Maybe you should make an english version. :)

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.