Full Metal Panic! TSR OVA

Tagged under Full Metal Panic!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Kairi-Hearts

Kairi-Hearts

~sitting in the silence~

Cancel

The official Full Metal Panic 2nd Raid website has announced that a Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid OVA "Wari to Hima na Sentaichou no Ichi Nichi" ("Yet another boring day in the life of a squad leader*"), will be released on May 26. The 30-minute episode will follow a day in the life of Teletha Testarossa.

The OVA was also announced during the commercial of the radio show promoting Kyo-Ani's next anime Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu.

Just in case you guys didn't know about it ^_^'

Cancel

Wow thats great. I've always been hoping for an OVA for TSR. They had a couple of specials for Fumuffu and they were good so the TSR OVAs can't be that bad.

• Feb 20, 2006

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Cancel

meh...if it was like Fumoffu spinoff, it aint not much point to watch it...

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

Cancel

I hope it's a Fumuffu type OVA. The FMP Fumuffu eps were hilarious!

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

Yamato-Kira

Yamato-Kira

Does war ever stop?

Cancel

cant wait :D i hope its as funny as the fumoffu

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

• Feb 21, 2006

Kairi-Hearts

Kairi-Hearts

~sitting in the silence~

Cancel

hmm well maybe...but on second thought it's TSR OVA and it's about Tessa's life. maybe there's a little bit of comedy, maybe some fan service (after all it's Tessa!)
once I find more info I'll tell you guys

Cancel

That's awesome. Here I was thinking we weren't going to be getting any more animated FMP for the year. I personally really like these episodes that show the characters' everyday lives. One of the many reasons why character development is great in FMP.

• Feb 22, 2006

chidoguan

The moon is dancing

Cancel

Would be good if it follows the current arc I was kind of dissapointed with the final chapter, as for a Fumoffu type OVA, that would be cool too, I had lots of fun with the Fumoffu series. Still I'd rather and ova wich continues the history.

• Feb 22, 2006
Cancel

Hmm, an Ova of fmp i have to see that.
But i really hopes that FMP TSR will make the second season.
T _ T
X , x

Cancel

it's TESSA! what else can I say! YES!

• Mar 14, 2006
Cancel

Anything that focuses on Tessa is a win in my book. Although I still haven't watched TSR...

Signature Image

• Mar 15, 2006
Cancel

Tessa! Tessa! Tessa! Tessa! IMHO the cutest captain in anime and she drives something long, hard and full of seamen.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/volrath77/Forum%20pics/tongue.gif What's not to like?

That said, I was informed that the following image is the 1st promo image for the OVA:

http://www.tdd-1.com/img/dvd_ova.jpg

Is that hot or what? Anyway, anyone here has a larger pic or scan of that pic?

Kairi-Hearts

Kairi-Hearts

~sitting in the silence~

Cancel

nope sorry. I know that a promo pic but I don't have a larger image, gomen ^^''

kunoichi-chan

kunoichi-chan

CG maniac

Cancel

I love Fmp tsr :D
I hope I can se the ova really soon :)

Signature Image

Cancel

Holy crap, I love that pic. Now I want a larger version of it. :(

Signature Image

• Mar 16, 2006

jaguar88

jaguar88

(=^_^=)

Cancel

Please Someone make wallpaper out of that Picture! I like Tessa :D:D:D:D
^_^

Cancel

Could it be the part from the Manga where she ends up working on the sunflower seed farm? Or is that in Fumoffu? I stopped watching once I got hooked on TSR x.x

• Mar 17, 2006
Cancel

YAY! I LOVE ALL FMP! haha. glad to hear about this. =]

• Mar 18, 2006

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

Cancel

I'm all for more FMP, especially fumoffu-type silliness, but I'd really love a bit on Wraith (the Mithril agent who was watching over Kaname in TSR) or some well-deserved SousukexKaname fluff. If it's really Tessa-focused... ~_~ Meh, I can take it or leave it. She doesn't really float my boat.

Signature

Cancel

i thought tessa's life should be hectic day in and day out.. with the operation of TDD and all those terminating what-so-ever war.. not boring..
but then again.. its tessa we're talking about.. she and her klutz way.. i really amused myself over how she can trip when there's nothing to trip over.. kinda like tohru from fruitsbasket a bit.

if its about chidori.. it will be much better i think.. with all her antics and that paper fan~

Signature

Cancel

Maybe we could see more of her brother. I'm interested in him and his future role in FMP.

• Mar 27, 2006
Cancel

I'm hoping that this is proof that we'll be seeing animated versions of the newer novels and yes, more of her brother please, such an important future character deserved some more screentime.

• Mar 29, 2006
Cancel

Meh, forget this OVA. Just make another FMP series! Can never have enough of FMP.

Signature Image

• Mar 30, 2006
Cancel

Give me Chidori and Sousuke instead of Tessa anytime! She gets on my nerves sometimes...although I do like her (but I prefer Chidori).

• Apr 08, 2006

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.