Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Full Metal Panic! TSR OVA - Minitokyo

Full Metal Panic! TSR OVA

Tagged under Full Metal Panic!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

I already heard, but still really really excited. As you can tell me & Tessa go way back! :D XD. (Just kidding) -_-(Unfortunetly)

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

wraith11

wraith11

The Alfa Bloke

Quote by volrath77Tessa! Tessa! Tessa! Tessa! IMHO the cutest captain in anime and she drives something long, hard and full of seamen....

^ dear god someone actually made the seamen joke... that's righteous! X-P

Shall have to hunt that OVA down.

Wraith 11

Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV - Heaven on a transaxel
http://wraith11.deviantart.com/

sounds interesting....hopefully we'll see most of the main cast making cameos in it

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

It's been out for a while now, so I was wondering what everyone thought of it. I personally enjoyed it, but don't think it was nearly as good as Fumoffu. Alot of it was too predictable too.

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

wraith11

wraith11

The Alfa Bloke

Yeah, it was kinda predictable... but that didn't stop me from a) enjoying it and b) getting a good laugh.
It was also an awsome distraction from uni work.

Wraith 11

Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV - Heaven on a transaxel
http://wraith11.deviantart.com/

these OVA is so Tessa.... the reason i watch Full Metal Panic mostly because i love to see Chidori and Sousuke... so these OVA cant give me much...
but its quite funny to see how slow Sousuke brain^^; *by the way he reply tessa's confession* so silly...

Hoping for 3rd raid or OVA about chidori, sousuke n Tessa's bro... XD

Sabbathiel

Sabbathiel

+++Cali+++

[h]Ello
I just saw this OVA... it is great! I love those characters and I can't wait uptill this studio make a 3rd serie!

Signature

coyotes

Demonic Ice Mirrors

Sousuke doing what he does best yet again...misunderstanding things...

Well, it's great, but kinda short. But, it's awesome! I laughed so much when Tessa tried to eat Kalinin Borsch (it's some kind of soup). The soup was horrible, but she tried not to tell Kalinin, watch it, it's great!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.