Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cast for FF7 Advent Children - Minitokyo

Cast for FF7 Advent Children

Tagged under Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

page 1 of 1 13 total items

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii *sighs* so I was looking around right? soooo I went to anime news network to see what's new and I found this on the front page.....the cast for advent children.....so here's what's there for now unless they change it...

Steve Burton as Cloud Strife

Mena Suvari as Aerith Gainsborough

Quinton Flynn as Reno

Rachael Leigh Cook as Tifa Lockhart

Steve Staley as Kadaj

Wally Wingert as Rufus ShinRa

Andrea Bowen as Girl

Beau Billingslea as Barett Wallace

Benjamin Bryan as Denzel

Bettina Bush as Elena

Chris Edgerly as Cid Highwind

Christy Romano as Yuffie Kisaragi

Crispin Freeman as Rude

Dave Wittenberg as Yazoo

Fred Tatasciore as Loz

George Newbern as Sephiroth

Grace Rolek as Marlene Wallace

Gregg Ellis as Cait Sith

Jamieson Price as Reeve

Liam O'Brien as Red XIII

Rick Gomez as Zack

Ryun Yu as Tseng

Steven Blum as Vincent Valentine XD

so yeah.......I kinda had a feeling steven blum was gonna be vinnies actor......

Dont belive me? PROOF!

IF THIS THREAD ALREADY EXIST I'M SO SORRY PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLOSE IT DOWN.THANKS

Signature

Kelena

Kelena

Pulchritudinous Solitudinarian

Hey, thanks for this. For awhile I heard that Tifa was going to be voiced by Mandy Moore. I'm not a fan of her, and that would definitely kill FF for me. But then again, I'd rather watch in Japanese with subtitles so maybe it wouldn't matter... XP

Hmmm I've being wondering the same thing for a while, but as long as they are woking on the dubbing is good enough, can't wait for the release XD

omg yay ^^ vinnie's voice will be nice hehe

Well, I'll have an opportunity to see an english dub. Don't know all of the actors listed, but I'm interrested on how it will turn out. I loved the Japanese voices btw.

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

Quote by chore-boyomg yay ^^ vinnie's voice will be nice hehe

yaaaay vinnie fan? XD crispins voice is hot XDDDD

Signature

MysticTiger

MysticTiger

Storyteller

Christy Romano and Crispin Freeman (Shannon from Scrapped Princess and Sieg from Rave Master?!?! =D) are the only two I recognize.
..*pokes fingers together* But, I wanted to be a voice actor for the movie.. XD

dub sucks......period.......

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Quote by songprayeryunadub sucks......period.......

Yes I have to agree. It's fine jap dubbed n I'm okay with reading da subs.

Memero

Memero

Hiding in a cardboard box...

We'll just have to see how it turns out. (Quinton Flynn for Reno?) I'm guessing these will be more or less the same cast for Dirge of Cerberus, at least for the same characters who would be present in DOC.

The frightened will grow pale.
I am but a shadow in the dark,
I never grow pale...

Hmmm, very interesting news indeed. Thanks for the info, I was very curious about the English voice cast. Doesn't seem to be half bad, although like most here I tend to watch stuff like this subbed rather than dubbed.

Quote by ThegmanHmmm, very interesting news indeed. Thanks for the info, I was very curious about the English voice cast. Doesn't seem to be half bad, although like most here I tend to watch stuff like this subbed rather than dubbed.

yah i agree, because its more authentic in my point of view. it just sounds better in Japanese.

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

argh they keep changing the voices! now go to the link and see the new and 'improved' list...>_>.

I'll stick with my japanese version of advent children...*pokes vinnies cerberus necklace* I lurv meh necklace XD random yesh I know....

yuffie meh fav ish dead in english...*sigh*
and vinnie..nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not meh vinnie poo waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Signature

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.