Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What age do you want to be married by? - Minitokyo

What age do you want to be married by?

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 99 total items

nekogirl333

nekogirl333

Konatic

What age would you prefer to

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

For me the sooner the better. I've always kinda been in that state of mind though. That's probably why I can't really find much because there aren't many people in their early 20's looking for long term. Well that and the whole being a dork thing doesn't help... mmm self depricating humor.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

i dont know if i want to get married, but i wouldnt mind having a family. otherwise around 30 maybe

Earliest - as soon as I can support a family
Latest - probably by about age 28-30

i know someone who got married before age 20... I think that's way too early though.

soweird

soweird

Adrenaline Rush From Insanity

dun really noe.. if i can find a life partner.. if i can.. then will i talk bout marriage.. but assuming i already have one.. probably bout late 20s..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Feenixdeathdeal

Feenixdeathdeal

"Demonic Typhoon"

Im thinking late 20's hopefully or i could settle for early/mid 30's? I think...im not really sure.

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

in my late 20's at the latest, so by then i would be sure if i can help support my family

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

In this world today, I'd have to be financially secure to have a marriage. Since I'd be aiming to have a child at the same time then. Also depends what culture you come from too, of course. But it would surely be in the range of my late twenties or eearly thirties.

moonelf313

Scanner

moonelf313

Just Pinky...

I always thought I wanted to be married by age 25, however, I got married when I was 21, I met the man I wanted to marry and we were both military, we ended up going to a JOP, as a situation arose and we didn't want to be seperated. I am happy as can be with my decision though!

Signature
I'm no angel, but I've spread my wings a bit

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

let's enter a guys mind shall we...

marriage - ahh, so sweet the sound, the love, the happiness... it's like anticipation to go to a party, a really cool one, everyone wants to go

after marriage - it's like being at the party and you figure out that you are stuck, all the doors are locked and you just want to leave real bad - what do you do? Jump through a window, the glass might cut a little. Any way out, you are gonna get hurt, that's the price you pay.

during marriage - she nags at everything, slowly manipulating your mind, slowly changing you without you realizing it... the naggin eventually makes you the "perfect" man, cause you are reprogrammed...

^_^ nanchatte

-repeat-

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

LMAO! POOR POOR POOR JAJINBAKA!
That's horrible! You make it sound so horrible!

Why don't you take a trip through the working mind of women...

Marriage - Newlyweds. In our own little world, there's only you and me. Love each other. Tolerate each other. Can't stand to be apart for long periods of time. Euphoric, elated, bliss, happiness, enthusiatic, all the good and wonderful feelings!

After marriage - "I told him not to put his feet on the table! I told him not to wear his shoes onto the carpet! I told him to put his stinky soaks in the dirty laundry! I told him I want to have sex but he tells me he's too tired! ARGH! I really need to be somewhere else! I need space! I need a vacation!"

During marriage - If he didn't give her a reason to nag or complain, then everything should be quiet and dandy. You are a family man now! Not a single man! Don't need a perfect man, just need someone to be there! Someone to fix the car, toilet, bathroom, sink... HANDY ANDY! Someone to share the house with, share the bed with, someone to talk with, someone to laugh with. Someone to be with.

You know, no one's perfect! @__@

Nyah! ^__^

I don't really think I want to. I can't really imagine sharing my life with anyone for THAT long. Maybe I'm selfish andt thats the reason, but I actually don't care. I'd mostly like to life my life to my leisure and being married wouldn't really allow that I think.

Quote by LythisI don't really think I want to. I can't really imagine sharing my life with anyone for THAT long. Maybe I'm selfish andt thats the reason, but I actually don't care. I'd mostly like to life my life to my leisure and being married wouldn't really allow that I think.

Same here... but if I *do* find the right guy, which I seriously doubt will happen anytime this century, I think I'd get married sometime after 30 or 35.

Darowin

Darowin

Oogly Boogly

Well these days people are changing their minds about what age the should be married at.

When my parent got married, my mother was 20 and my dad 25 (i think).

Neway these days most people like the age of 28 - 40 to get married.. Some people aslo take the latter route where they are 70 and they marry sum1 whose like 20.. Some people in deep love get married at lik 20. So it all depends on the person u r.

i hope to get married in my 20s, but wont have children until i got a stable job and can support a family
i can also imagine being yelled at for being so lazy, probably even hit, having a wife with superhuman strength and short temper who will throw the fridge at me for the smallest thing, like the landlady in kungfu hustle(movie), and the same one in kungfu mahjong(movie) lol

aiya.

Quote by DarowinSome people aslo take the latter route where they are 70 and they marry sum1 whose like 20..

lol that'd be like torture for the younger one! anyway i plan to get married by 25. i dun wanna be an old hag! ^_^'

chadakoon

chadakoon

albularyong batungbakal

i don't plan to get married. hehehe. XD

Technically speaking, I'm engaged. But the deal is: we get married after both of us are done with our studies. Add some time to get things prepared and I guess it should be when I'm around 30.

By the way, I don't think I have seen when you expect to get married with j0n0, dear happygreendragonfly... Une libellule reine des airs et Soleil du petit monde de J0n0 ;)

By the way, here's my own big problem about marriage, let's see what you think about it: I'm from a farmers family from the middle of the French nowhere... My fiancee's family is for half part from the Alps (but she's not really close to that part of her family) and half from the Reunion island (Indian ocean). Her mother's family comes from there (really nice chaps). Now the trouble is: where do we get married? Those from the Reunion want it there and couldn't go to mainland France, and as for my family, well... Of course they want it in mainland France and couldn't really go the Reunion...

So far, the main idea is to do the official part in one place and the religious part in the other place (and of course two parties afterward). And the new trouble is: they both want the religious part at their place... arggggg

I want to be married about 29-31...
Before that I want to enjoy my freedom!

Kori

Kori

Eternally Frozen in Time

Quote by gnoelBy the way, here's my own big problem about marriage, let's see what you think about it: I'm from a farmers family from the middle of the French nowhere... My fiancee's family is for half part from the Alps (but she's not really close to that part of her family) and half from the Reunion island (Indian ocean). Her mother's family comes from there (really nice chaps). Now the trouble is: where do we get married? Those from the Reunion want it there and couldn't go to mainland France, and as for my family, well... Of course they want it in mainland France and couldn't really go the Reunion...

So far, the main idea is to do the official part in one place and the religious part in the other place (and of course two parties afterward). And the new trouble is: they both want the religious part at their place... arggggg

Choose a place that would not please either parts. That way neither get their ways and so can't blame you for giving preferential treatment. :)

As for the main question, I would, just like most people here prefer to marry in my late 20's. :)

Signature Image

Kori, last time I suggested that to my dear fiancee, I got punched, kicked,... Poor of me ;)

My girl and I wish to be married some time in my later 20's (she would be on her middle 20's), when I've got a stable job and be able to maintain a house and the two of us....

Children will come a few years later, when we've got enough value to maintain kids, for giving them a proper life quality (of course we know love and caring is decisive for raising them too!).....but first my girlfriend and I wish to live our lives freely, together...alone... :)

Kori

Kori

Eternally Frozen in Time

Quote by gnoelKori, last time I suggested that to my dear fiancee, I got punched, kicked,... Poor of me ;)

Hehe I guess it doesn't work then... ^_^' But really, is that really what you two want? I mean about those particular locations? This is your wedding after wall, don't let your families decide for you. :)

Signature Image

Quote by Kori
Hehe I guess it doesn't work then... ^_^' But really, is that really what you two want? I mean about those particular locations? This is your wedding after wall, don't let your families decide for you. :)

Technically, neither of us really care where it should be. I mean, what matters is not the place where all of this happens. However, we're both from what you may call old families of the land. I mean, we're parts of the landscape. There were people of my family in the region in the 15th century. Call it social pressure, 'stupid countrysider's pride' or whatever, we're stuck between two traditions. That's the problem when 'politics' come into play. We both hate this, but we'll have to make do. At least, we already know we're on for two parties, and well... two wedding nights ;)

If this goes on, I'll take a world map and play darts to find out where we shall get married... I just hope it won't be at the North Pole.

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 99 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.