Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What age do you want to be married by? - Minitokyo

What age do you want to be married by?

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 99 total items

miffedplatypus

miffedplatypus

fenixreborn

I'd like to be married by the time I'm 30. ^^;

"Mythology is psychology misread as biography."-Joseph Campbell
"Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere."
— Albert Einstein
"A room without books is like a body without a soul."-Cicero

Moati-san

Moati-san

occultism FTW!!!

seriously dudes.............what the hell is wrong with you?!?!?!?!
i'm against marriage of any kind at any age!

Signature

sexynekoneko

sexynekoneko

i love my danny

^ ^at the latest 24...18 at the least.........^ ^

i love my
danny.....july.18.2005
*uses a mouse*drws girls only*

25 is a nice age if you want to get married.
You just need to look out tough :|

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

I just read this! I thought I might share! LOL!

When a woman marries, she's hoping her husband will change into someone more sensitive, cultured, and tide.

When a man marries, he's hoping his wife will stay the same size, keep the same IQ, and continue to be as fun and outgoing as when they first met.

@__@

Oh, I forgot to answer the question... I think I'll be 30 before I marry.

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

Quote by happygreendragonflyI just read this! I thought I might share! LOL!

When a woman marries, she's hoping her husband will change into someone more sensitive, cultured, and tide.

When a man marries, he's hoping his wife will stay the same size, keep the same IQ, and continue to be as fun and outgoing as when they first met.

@__@

hahahahaha that's pretty true.... -__-;

I hope to be married by the time I'm 30. By then I should have a well developed career and beable to support my own family and probably had enough irresponsible fun ^_^ for one lifetime.

I know a few people at Uni who are already planning to get married in the next few years. A good friend of mine wants to get married to his long time girlfriend in about 1 years time! He's 21 this year. And another guy on my course just got engaged, he's 20! I was talking to my friend about why he wants to get married so early without knowing whether he's ready and he said "Ready? When you've found love, all that matters is being with that person forever"

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

If you want weird quotes :

The chains of marriage are so heavy that you must be two to carry them. Sometimes three.
Les chaines du mariage sont si lourdes qu'il faut etre deux pour les porter. Quelquefois trois.
A. Dumas fils

To marry, you need a witness, as for an accident or a duel.
Pour se marier, il faut un temoin, comme pour un accident ou un duel.
S. Guitry (known for his rather harsh comments on women)

The marriage is the translation in prose of the poem of the Love.
Le mariage est la traduction en prose du poeme de l'Amour.
A. Bougeard

nekogirl333

nekogirl333

Konatic

looks like most ppl wanna be married by 30. when i was 17, i got engaged and now i realise how young that is! of course before i met my fiance back then, i never wanted to get married till 30. dunno y i got engaged at 17 though. But 4 years down the line, we broke up and now i dont want marriage no more!

Fraoulas

Fraoulas

Angel of Death Alexiel

Quote by nekogirl333looks like most ppl wanna be married by 30. when i was 17, i got engaged and now i realise how young that is! of course before i met my fiance back then, i never wanted to get married till 30. dunno y i got engaged at 17 though. But 4 years down the line, we broke up and now i dont want marriage no more!

Omg.. in my opinion that was a mistake but till u realise it u have probably lost some of the best years of your life and you end not wanting marriage... :\
I believe 28 is a fine age for marriage if the circumstances allow such a big step.

With your halo slipping down, to choke you now

K1R31

K1R31

Pretty!

my dream.....
I hope when i 24 years, i've got married with someone...
My sister married when 24 years, I want to follow her way...
^_^

dont really care when Im married but by 30 would be nice

Signature Image

I WOULD NEVER WANNA GET MARRIED! hur hur hur hur.... just me and anime & manga for the rest of my life!

Manga And Music Freak
http://groups.minitokyo.net/clampfans/<~~~join clamp fans..artist for the world's best comics
i aint got a attitude problem.jus a personality u cant handle.(((X

SouskeUK

SouskeUK

Sunny

Quote by happygreendragonflyI just read this! I thought I might share! LOL!

@__@

Oh, I forgot to answer the question... I think I'll be 30 before I marry.

Oh man now u scared me totally XO. i might as well drop the whole thing and live in peace.
but under family pressure maybe around 30.

Right Now I'm too lazy to make a signature image!

nekogirl333

nekogirl333

Konatic

Quote by Fraoulas

Quote by nekogirl333looks like most ppl wanna be married by 30. when i was 17, i got engaged and now i realise how young that is! of course before i met my fiance back then, i never wanted to get married till 30. dunno y i got engaged at 17 though. But 4 years down the line, we broke up and now i dont want marriage no more!

Omg.. in my opinion that was a mistake but till u realise it u have probably lost some of the best years of your life and you end not wanting marriage... :\
I believe 28 is a fine age for marriage if the circumstances allow such a big step.

Oh yeh, i definately felt like i lost the best years of my life! At the time, i didn't think so though but looking back now, i realise it.

And orangerain, haha thats a funny way of thinking!

i want to get married when i'm around 27 - 28. lets see what happens though, think i already found her. :)

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

hhhmmmm.... i'll pass, maybe on my next life

keroandsuppy

keroandsuppy

Manga Freak~!!!!! Maniac~*

I would say about 25... I don't want to be too young because then I would be like a too young of a mother if I have a child and I don't want to be too old because anyways no one would want to marry me!

Ideally, I would like to be married in my twenties.

Strawberry444

Strawberry444

~ The HYPER and Insane one ~

Quote by keroandsuppyI would say about 25... I don't want to be too young because then I would be like a too young of a mother if I have a child and I don't want to be too old because anyways no one would want to marry me!

Yeah. 25 or 26 will do great for me! I don't want to marry at 30 because when I have a child after that I don't want to be 40 by the time my child is 10 or something! XD (like MY parents -_-.. whereas they're insane sometimes...especially on sat. nights.. -_- must get awaaaay from the problems here.) But yeah. I would like to get away and marry the guy I want as soon as I'm ready --like 25.. XD

...Funga-fufu!!! - Yoh Asakura

I would like to marry now (26) for staying with my love the more time that i can, but there are many problems in this live, find a job, buying a house, find the my perfect woman,......

Ed0KuN

Ed0KuN

another newB

Personnaly i'm with a girl since 5 years now, and i really think we'll marry together...
Bu my problem is (not really a problem but...) that i was 16 when i met her. I did'nt had no time to play cat and mouse with girls if ya know what i'm talking about, since i met her just when the game was supposed to start...:hmpf:

And I'm sure that one day, when 'ill be old and alone, i'll regret this. But at the moment, the only thing I need to know is that i love this girl, that she loves me, and that i want to marry here.
So...The sonner the better ;)

Proud Bleach Lover
Proud FMA supporter

I think 28 would be good :)

I don't want to get married. But, I want to be perhaps in my late 20's, early 30's when I have a child. If I was to get married, it wouldn't be for a few years... 25, at the earliest.

DancingBlades

DancingBlades

Seducing Swords

Quote by Odeena

Quote by LythisI don't really think I want to. I can't really imagine sharing my life with anyone for THAT long. Maybe I'm selfish andt thats the reason, but I actually don't care. I'd mostly like to life my life to my leisure and being married wouldn't really allow that I think.

Same here... but if I *do* find the right guy, which I seriously doubt will happen anytime this century, I think I'd get married sometime after 30 or 35.

heh, finding the right man's hard. and being independent's not so bad! soo many 'dangerous' things one can do... but if i do meet the guy of my dreams (which will probably be never since no one i really know is both chinese and has silver hair or blue eyes -___-UU), maybe when i have a steady job and a car.

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 99 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.