Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What age do you want to be married by? - Minitokyo

What age do you want to be married by?

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 99 total items

Animers

Animers

Kotori so cutee^^

I.. think around 26-30 years old would be perfect..

i think i wan to get married before i reach 27.. that is if i have a stable job and able to look after my family..

25-30........when i have a stable job/career.

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

I'm aim to get married after graduating from university and getting a good stable job. I guess that would mean I'm aiming around 22-24 years old. Definitely under 28 years old though.

Never >_>
I'm 24 and still have no girlfriend... and I'm not looking for one either. It's just that the older I get, the more I like being alone.

Late 20s, early 30s if i find ma significant other

"Everybody needs somebody. So when you are feeling lonely just remember that you could be that somebody that someone needs."

" I Told Him I Was Afraid Of Falling And He Whispered, "I Have Wings." "

Kanika

Kanika

Tick, tock, goes the clock...

Quote by Shuichi-ShindouNever >_>
I'm 24 and still have no girlfriend... and I'm not looking for one either. It's just that the older I get, the more I like being alone.

For the most part, I'm pretty much the same.

Typically, I like being alone, though if the person I'm with, is someone I actually like spending time with, I wouldn't mind it at all. In all honestly, it's really only the physical aspect that puts me off of marriage (and relationships in general).

To answer the actual question, I dont really care about age. If I love them, and they love me, then I dont see why not.

Signature
...even for the Doctor.

akatsukiotoko

akatsukiotoko

jus like that

late 30'sexpected on the age 40 i want 2 enjoy my life first.......

'Signature Image'
I AM A HAPPY MAN 14/11/2005-2/12/2005 IS MY GENERAL EXAMS wish me luck!!!!!!!!

Cammie

Cammie

Yurikitten

I have absolutely no urge to get married anytime soon...i dunno not something i think actively about, and its harder for people like me anyway

mmmmmh............ i think id like to be married at 24, when i have a job and may be a house^^

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

LaiRaye

LaiRaye

Live and let live.

I would say 25! I would love to be married at 22 but I won't count my chickens before they hatch!

aog506

~Burn It All~

mid-twenties is good age for me :D

ionthedemon

ionthedemon

ens causa sui

this may sound weird but i want to get married really young. but i have to find my perfect someone first...

zakaro

zakaro

I'm your princess

i don't know if i want to get married... but if i would i think i'll marry someone at 30... not so young but still not so old to have children (because i want one or two!)!

@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*
This is my latest wall...
Signature

DestinyValiantAnimeAngel

In the name of Anime

Getting Married? Had a bit of thoughts on that. I wouldn't mind somewhere around 18/19-24 yrs old (Yes 18/19 yrs old )

Supporting a family would be hard though so the best time to start is either 24/26 or 28 yrs of age.

Maybe 27-37

Kinda in the just-after-prime-of-my-life, and after the partying nd travelling (not that being married is going to stop me XD)

If everybody knows just who you are, then your walk on role becomes a major part. Have you ever attempted to be yourself? When everybody wants you to be someone else... Going up and down and back again..

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

at age zero... get married does not prevail, it's not forced... and also, is not that important... when u love someone u can love him or her being single, living together, whatever... havent u notice when pple married they lives torn out apart?:S

but whatever, i pretend living free with my partner, guess im saving money instead of spending it in somethin more pompous, than significant:p

ciao

The age that i want to get marry is 28 or so. Thats when my dad got married. I think 25 to 29 is a good age to get married. Any other age seems to be late for me.

foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten

Sentimental Daydreamer...

Hmm... Maybe late twenties, I guess? That's the "middle" point... But I have my own dreams to chase too.. Maybe when I find the time too. I have my future planned out, and I don't want marriage to get in the way..

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

Considering that I've got a firm & stable job, have enough earnings to support my parents, brother and sister (schooling), and of course myself, my wife, and my children, I think 27-28 will be great. If there's any girl kind enough to love me, though...

hellbomb

KaBoom!

24 and up i guess...

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

23-27..ha..=) n hopefully my kids would come in a yr or 2 bcuz i don wanna have too much of a generation gap wif dem..inability to communicate well wif ur children usually leads to unhappiness n even broken families at times..

yue_hikaru

Silver Magi

well I think I'll be get married when i've become reliable financially and mentally. Plus when i've found some1 right. I'm not bragging but i've never been in love even once in the whole 21 years of my live.

Life Is Short n' they say it's precious
So live your life the way U like it

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Good question, I say around the 20's 19 minimum. but definetly less then 30.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 99 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.